So uh..hey?

Alright well, hey everyone-
I guess this is going to be like where I've been and stuff and the future for this book (even though technically only 13 people are keeping up with this book, so whoever those 13 are, ty!)
Also Hi _Nelianna_ ik yr her teehee

Anyways now where I've been
Uhh, well summer, I decided to really rest during that time since my mental health was a rocket launcher.

I decided not to update this book as I wanted the finale of murder drones to come out to decide what I wanted to do.

And well, now I finally have it!

I'm remaking everything...

Uhh, surprise? I suppose.

This book isn't going to waste, previous plot points and the characters personalities will pretty much remain the same. However the Main Idea for the AU will change!

This is going to turn into an Infection AU, hooray!

Basically it's gonna be like an angelic infection of some sorrtt...so yeah! If that's your cup of tea, why not stay around?

The first chapter will probably not come out for a good while as because I want to really take my time setting up what I'm gonna do as I'm not starting from scratch but a base I suppose.

Though characters will probably get a redesign (I'll probably show off characters if I get the chance to lol)

But yeah, there's the update

I'll post updates here for the future of the next book maybe, but until next time. Die mad :3 (didn't know who's quote to put explodes)