A ghastly suprise

Skylie pov

We have been travelling for hours, it was nearly nightfall, and it looked like we were completly lost.

We past a outskirts of a bustling kingdom enlodged into the moutain, alrick said the dwarves live there and the king under the mountain was thorin something

Dwarves must've been the fastest and greatest arcetects in middel Earth history.
It was large and beautiful and we were merely passing by

It was built manly but elegantly and it was completly made out of  dark emerald metal.

We made and set several bonfires in the place called dark valley, it was wedged between a forest and a green meadow.

So around the my bonfire was me,opal,skylie,damon,francis and alrick.
We were all embraced with blazing warmth , radiated from the fire.
The other troop of men were camped nearby.

We were all spread out to cover more perimeter.

Alrick roasted meat over the fire, and as soon as he was done,all you could do was smell that lucsious scent indulge your sences.

alrick handed out pieces of meat and as soon as i got mine, I scoffed down the meat, Eating greedily and hungrily, this tasted good, I think its a chicken or a small mammel.

It was divine!!!

I moaned in every bite then abruptly francis gently nudged me, grasping my utter attention.

"You'll be moaning like that when i am done with you" francis murmured, i instantly spat out the piece of meat in mouth and it landed on the mucky ground
I coughed stimontanously, as i shot to my feet, all eyes were on me.

My cheeks instantly flared hot crimson red, i got it from my mom, screw genetics.

"Excuse me" i muttered, i turned on my heel and walked the oppsite direction from where the bonfire was.

There was still alot of the men camped nearby, So i took a stroll to clear my mind.

Screw the stupid mate pull, i was Actually whimpering at the fact , i wasnt near that pervert of a francis
I cant believe i feel this way, i mean his charming personlity, handsome and sexy feautures, the longing to just be in his arms, that where i was destined to be...look at me,.i was a once fierce independent warrior now i am Some mungro pup...
I growled silently to myself.

"Bad time?" Asked a confused voice, i gasped loudily, as my breathe hitched.

There was only one person whos voice that belonged to and i killed her, i slowly craned my neck to see.

Meredith

My eyes bulged out of Its sockets and my jaw hung to my kness

I was speechless

"Y-y-your alive" i pointed out , my shaky hand covered my mouth.

"I was never dead" She spat out dryly.

Her fiery orange reddish hair was dull and bland, her eyes were crazed with anguish and hidden emotions

Scars, scraps, dry blood and fresh bload reigned over her body

She was bruised, battered and beaten, her wounds were severe and open but She will survive.

Meredith eyes started drooping closed,  her breaths broke out into small and low but rapid pants.

Just as She was about the fall, i  lunged out and caught her, my one arm around her waist and one hand gently pressing her stomach, to keep her upright

"Who did this to you!" I demanded and She said something, i wished , i never heard, her lips parted and She replied

"Tron did"