Jujutsu Stroll - I

[Author's note: Sometimes I think adding a comedic scene here and there would be a good break...or so... I think. I'm not sure though if this would be a recurring thing. Anyway, do enjoy this! :) Even though it's not exactly following my story timeline. I maybe also add something that is out of the normal story as a part of fun filler or something.]

Itadori, Megumi, and Gojo were all sitting in the general lounge of the jujutsu high, with Gojo leaning back on the couch and crossing his arms with a small smile, his knee placed over the other knee.

"Tell me already, Fushiguro!!" Itadori frowned as he looked at Fushiguro, who sat beside him with a deadpan look, not looking back at him.

"Tendou is right! There's no way you don't have a type! I refuse to believe it!!" He said, a little agitated while still a little surprised from the fact.

Fushiguro continued to sit without giving him any sort of reaction and continued to look away from him.

"I don't think that matters anyway." He said simply.

"I'm telling you!! There's no way that's possible!!" He stood up and threw his hands in the air, not believing him yet. 

He then sighed before looking at Gojo, who was looking at them in amusement, leaning forward, his fingers interlaced while his elbows were resting on each of his knees.

"Sensei!! What's your ideal type?" He asked him.

Gojo tilts his head a little, the smile momentarily fading into a confused frown. "Huh?"

Itadori looked at him. "I know you're married. But just...let's assume that Nee-san doesn't exist.." he started.

Although perplexed at first, Gojo decided to hear him out.

"Then, who do you think your ideal type would be?"

~~~

Rin and Shoko were chuckling as they passed the hallway of Jujutsu High.

"We're sharing lunch after so long!!" Shoko said, carrying her homemade bento in her hands.

"Yeah! It's not all the time that we get to be away from our medical responsibilities." Rin chuckled and walked alongside her. 

They were passing by the lounge where the boys were lounging, when Rin hears Itadori's question.

"Sensei!! What's your ideal type?" He asked him.

Rin stopped in her track, listening through the closed door, with Shoko looking at her, surprised by her sudden halt.

"Huh?"

Itadori looked at Gojo. "I know you're married. But just...let's assume that Nee-san doesn't exist.." he started.

Rin subconsciously closed her fists. 

'Why would something like this be asked when I am passing by?? What kind of timing is this?!' Rin though to herself, frowning a little in concern, but can't seem to make herself move away, a part of her wanting to hear the answer for herself deep down.

The question even surprised Shoko, but didn't want to say anything to draw attention to themselves, and held Rin's arm silently, urging her to continue walking. However, Rin didn't budge, silently looking at Shoko, anticipation written all over her face.

"Hmm..." Gojo placed his finger under his chin, tilting his head upwards as he thought. "Let's see.. if Rin didn't exist, huh..?" He put on a mischievous tone. And unbeknownst to him, it was only making his wife's heart beat fast.

"Probably I'd like someone short, cute...maybe...a year or two younger than me?" He said casually like it was nothing.

Hearing this, Rin widened her eyes, looking at Shoko in disbelief. Shoko looked back at her apologetically, looking at her insecurity filled expression before finally pulling her to walk as they finally continued down the hallway.

~~~

Hearing his answer, Itadori grinned and crossed his arms. "Is that so, sensei??" He teased.

Gojo scoffed and crossed his arms as well, leaning on the couch again.

"Damn right!" He grinned. "You expected me to say something like that, didnt you?"

Itadori's smile was wiped off, scratching the back of his head. 

"What...you were pulling my leg, weren't you, sensei..?"

Gojo sighed with a smile before resting his arm on the length of the couch.

"Yuji.. when you told to me to assume that Rin didn't exist, it didn't show, but I felt a shiver." He sighed, showing a vulnerability he rarely ever had. "That's something I would never wanna think about." He then looked at the boys, who were silently looking at him and smiled. "I know it's corny, but a world without Rin, is a world I wouldn't wanna be in.

~~~

Back home the same evening, Rin was sitting up on her side of the bed, staring down at her hands and spacing out, before feeling a shift on the other side of the bed, seeing Gojo fluff his pillow after just exiting the bathroom.

Gojo looked at her, noticing the confused look on her face, her usual cheerful nature missing.

He draped the blanket over his legs before reaching out to caress her cheek, making her blink as she now focused on him.

"You haven't been yourself today. Something wrong?" He asked, his hand resting on his lap now.

She look down and shook her head, although his words that she heard from earlier haunting her deep inside.

He continued to look at her, before holding her hand in his larger ones, softly placing a kiss on the back of her hand to get her attention again, in which he succeeded.

"You know I don't like seeing you like this, Rin.." He muttered, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear as he looked at her features closely.

She struggled to keep her composure, her lips quivering slightly before looking down as soon as she felt her tears fill her eyes, sniffing softly to herself.

A little panicked by her sudden sadness, he cupped her face in his hands and made her look at him, his thumb gently wiping her tears away.

"Rin....what happened??" He asked, a little worked up.

She sniffed as she looks at him. "You would really go for a shorter and younger woman..?" She asks through her breaking voice.

He widened his eyes. "What..? Where did you hear that?" He asked, forgetting that Itadori had this conversation with him.

"I heard you and the boys in the lounge today." She looks down and cried silently.

He leaned back and sighed, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked elsewhere.

"What..it's just this thing bothering you....?" 

He smiled and sighed in relief, before looking at her, pulling her chin up to let her eyes meet his.

"You know..." He started as he wipes her tears. "If you heard a little bit more longer, you'd know that I was joking."

She continued to look at him, not able to make up if he was really joking now or serious, considering his nature.

He smiled and rests his forehead on hers, being like that for sometime, before pulling away and smiling at her.

"Don't worry. I'm not leaving you. Ever. And that's a promise, my beloved wife..." He said softly before caressing her cheek with his thumb and leaning a little closer. "Rest assured, I'm unfazed by everyone else but you." He muttered before surprising her by placing his lips on hers despite her tears-stained cheeks.