Author's note: We didn't get 85 votes on the last chapter :( 

No worries! Hopefully in this chapter? 85 votes 

The next two chapters will contain mature content. If you are uncomfortable or don't like to read it, please feel free to skip.

Adarsh Khanna

Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine feeling pity for the Agnihotri princess. But as I watched her shrink under the weight of her father's cruel words, a fierce anger ignited within me. Despite her flaws - her impetuousness, stubbornness, and self-destructive nature - she possessed a rare talent for art, something I couldn't help but admire. My stomach churned with disgust as I saw her own father tear down her achievements.

But amidst my empathy for her, I couldn't let this golden opportunity slip away. It was the first time I had been invited into Anirudh Agnihotri's inner circle and I refused to let my emotions hinder me. Determinedly pushing aside any feelings of compassion, I turned to the man beside me and initiated a conversation.

The dinner service began soon. Each dish presented was adorned with pretentious names and exotic ingredients. However,I found myself unable to take even a single bite. Irrational thoughts consumed me, like they had been for the past few days. No matter how hard I tried to resist, they seemed to only intensify.

The event dragged on and I tried to purposely avoid Aahana, laser-focused on schmoozing with as many influential people as possible. It wasn't too difficult because she stayed silent most of the evening, only responding when spoken directly to.

As the dinner drew to a close, I finally glanced in her direction. Most of our table was empty, including her parents. Everyone was moving to the dance floor. To my utter surprise, she was staring right at me, her eyes locked onto mine with an intensity that made my heart race. Those full lips of hers, painted a deep shade of crimson, curved into a fake smile as she raised her glass of wine to her mouth. She took a long, slow sip, never breaking eye contact with me as if she was trying to figure out my secrets.

An unbridled image of those lips of hers wrapped around my cock, teasing and tormenting me with their softness plundered my mind. My breath hitched as I imagined her tongue darting out to lick the head of my shaft while gazing up at me with her deep, sultry eyes. A shiver ran down my spine as I envisioned the sensation of her wet heat engulfing my length, relentlessly licking and sucking until I couldn't take it anymore. Damn it. I shouldn't have had the second glass of scotch on an almost empty stomach.

"Good evening, Aahana," the son of the retiring CFO said with a charming smile as he approached our table. He was the only family member in attendance at the company gala, and it was clear that he was being groomed to take over his father's position. His hand outstretched towards Aahana. "Can I have the pleasure of a dance?"

Aahana's eyes flickered from his hand to his face, then to me, and back to his face. She studied him intently for a few seconds before giving a curt nod. Downing her drink and setting the glass down on the table with a loud clink, she stood up gracefully. Without acknowledging his hand, she walked confidently towards the dance floor, not once looking back at me.

Despite my better judgment, I found myself drawn to the bar that overlooked the dance floor. My eyes immediately landed on Aahana and her partner, moving to the slow beat of the music.

The most infuriating thing about Aahana Agnihotri was how breathtakingly beautiful she was, and I loathed myself for noticing it. Always.

Her black gown clung to her silhouette in the most delicious way that it almost seemed illegal. The neckline was both bold and graceful, revealing just enough cleavage to make my mouth water. The thin straps left her shoulders bare, showcasing the elegant line of her collarbones and the outline of her butterfly tattoo.