I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!

IMPORTANT NOTE!

Hello readers Thanks for giving my book a chance!

•this is my first book so there maybe some grammatical errors so please Ignore it.

•this will not be so dark but it will be romantic <3

•this story is completely fictional it's my imagination if you find part similar to another story then it can be coincidence.

•if you don't like my story so don't read it and don't leave bad comments.

TROPES

• OBSESSION
• HELL FIRST SHE FELL HARDER
• STALKING
• BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE
• POSSESSION
• AGE-GAP

------------------------------------------------------

I was walking down in the street in a rainy season.

Tears ran down my cheeks

I squeezed my eyes shut.

drops of rain were falling on my face continuously.
My tears flooded with tears.
The whether is so cold and gloomy.

"He's a FUCKING BASTARD!"
"THAT SON OF A BITCH!"
I screamed loudly.
"Why did he do this to me!?" I yelled

I shut my eyes and burst into tears
I opened my eyes
With that,i ran into the rain, and not looked back.
My foot slipped on the mud and I fell.

Fuck you mud

I whined,
"ugh god why!!
Why all of this happens to me!
What the fuck is wrong with me!" I shouted.

My knee was hurt, and blood was flowing A wound had struck me and blood was coming out but because of the rain the blood was not visible; it was raining very heavily.
I got up and started to walk.
I bumped into someone.
It was my bestfriend.

"Omg, what are you doing here Kiara, wait you are crying?"

She brought me under her umbrella and I hugged her and started crying, I sat down on the road below and started crying, because of me she also got wet.

"Shh, its okay, im here" she said ina comforting voice she carcasses my head and hugged me tightly,

I-im so s-sorry" i sobs.
"You didn't do anything wrong, there is nothing to apologize for" she comforts me while saying this.

"h-he cheated on me again-again and again." I whined.
"Again?" She said in a shocking voice
"Its like 3rd or the 4th time, he again cheated on you?" She said in a angry tone
"Yes.." i stop crying

"I told you, dont ever talk to him, but you never listen to me. Why did you again did this? Tell me why? I told you don't date him.."
"He do apologize, but again, he is an asshole.."
"Don't worry"

"I-im hurt!" I sob.
"Show me where you are hurt.." she said.
"How can i show you my heart is hurt??" I cried.
"What?" She spoke in a confusing voice
She took 2 to 3 seconds to understand what i was saying.
The wheather was back to normal but the winds and the atmosphere still gives me shivers.

"Kiara baby, you are so innocent and that mother fuc-"

she saw my injury.

"I-i just got slipped, That's it." I told her.
" 'THAT'S IT?' really? Kiara you are bleeding. And THAT'S IT?" she mockingly says.

She came infront of me and gestured me to sit on his back 'piggyback'

"Now?" I questioned
"Then when?" She again gesture me to sit on her back.

I sat

"You're so heavy" she struggled
"I can walk.. im not that much hurt.." i says
"No, its fine" she gave me a poggy back ride and she just took 2-3 steps forward and then we fell.
Really really hard.
We laughed until we were out of breath.

She hugged me tightly and opened her mouth to say something but closed and again hugged me tightly.

Cute

"Ok so from now on, never ever cry for mans, okay?" She says
I nodded.
"Okay, bye" i says
"Bye, be safe." She says
I smiled in return.
It felt like i smiled in a several years.
It felt good.

Really, really good

Then she goes to her house.

Im just standing quietly there the wheather was gloomy and i am gloomy.
I stand there for a minute. And i noticed a black figure watching me.

Continuously watching me.

But as i turned to look at the figure, it just disappeared.

I think its just me and my studpid imagination.

Im stressing too much for what happened today.

I started to go to home and i came in the house and went to the bathroom first because im all wet.

I wore a black top and pajama.
I did a messy bun and wore my glasses.

My vision is terrible but not much.

I went to the kitchen to eat something my step mother and my sister was having a dinner together. I usually do not eat with them because my step mother asked me to do not eat dinner,lunch, breakfast with us. There's only my sister and my step mother in the dinning table.

So i quietly put rajma chawal in my plate. She gave me a terrific side eye, i went back to my room.
She's alway, always like this.

Well whatever, i just sat on the floor, i prefer setting on the floor instead of bed. Because here is the explanation:
When you sit on the floor, you usually sit cross legged - In sukhasana or a half padmasana (half lotus), which are poses that instantly bring a sense of calm and help in digestion, it is believed to automatically trigger the signals to your brain to prepare the stomach for digestion. So yeah.

After my dinner i got up and wash the dishes. And my sister,step mother dishes too. I do some chores before sleeping.

After washing the dishes i just walk around for digestion after that, i take out the water bottle and pour some warm water in it and went to my room after switching off the lights. and i lay down on my bed and my bestfriend bought a book and then after reading she gave it to me.

The book name is it ends with us by coolen hoover, then i read it and it was quite nice. I like it and then i opened Spotify on my phone and started listening songs. It helps me to sleep and im super stressed too. So its nice the wheather outside is so good and I'm super, super stressed out and i always listen to songs before i sleep its so, so cozy, comfortable.

"अजीब दास्ताँ है ये,
कहाँ शुरू, कहाँ ख़तम
ये मंज़िलें हैं कौन सी,
ना वो समझ सके,
ना हम" 🥀💔

"I hate crying crying, but this is what i do the most"

____________________________________

Instagram - vshie_writess

- vshie_writess