"CHAPTER 3" hurt

She looked at him with teary eyes. She want to kill him right there but she can't, her personality doesn't allow her to do so.

She looked away and closed her eyes, letting the tears fall, not wiping them up.

She open her eyes and ran to her room.

Everyone looked at her and laughed a little.

"Lgta hai shrma gyi."

Her mother said looking towards her direction, Making others to laugh.

Vihaan's smirk widened and he too laughed with them.

Meanwhile........

Ipshita locked her room's door and back face it while slowly sliding down with closed teary eyes.

"W

"W..why?"

She sobbed hard.

"Why always m..me g..god??"

"Don't I deserve happiness??"

" Kya bhagwan ji!! Apki mujhse koi personal dushmni hai kya?"

She asked and cried hard while placing her hands on mouth to prevent any sound from going out.

She was continuously crying but........

Suddenly she wiped her tears harshly and decided something.

"Bhot ho gyaa, I also deserve to live my life like I want. Mujhe bhi hak hai ki mai apni life ke decisions khud loon."

She whispered to herself and get up from floor.

"Today I'll talk to mom dad about this marriage. I don't want to marry him at any cost. Mujhe marna manjoor hai magar us daanav ke sath shaadi Krna nhi."

She sniffed and walk out of the room while still wiping her tears.

In the living room

All of them were talking and laughing while eating snacks

All of them were talking and laughing while eating snacks. Ipshita slowly get downstairs while taking deep breaths. She was about to say something but........