Sirat in & as

NB: If you don't like sirat, you can skip this one 🤗

Sirat became Mrs of Karthik goenka. But it was not easy for her to fit into Goenkas as Manish and surekha are not ready to accept her. Each day is a challenge for her. They find reasons to hurt her through their words or action. But she tries to cope up with everything to be with Kairav and Akshu. She genuinely care for them.

Morning 🌞

She arranged the dinning table along with gayu and suwarna. Early morning of her starts with her yoga session and all, then she accompany the ladies of Goenkas in kitchen and later she will leave for her training. She doesn't lag in anything. She took care of everyone without any expectation. Only she knows the value of having a family. She literally respects her in-laws and considers them as her everything. Everyone except kartik and kids took their seats.

Suhasini: where is Karthik? Is he still in bed. Oh this kid of ours aging in reverse manner. He is becoming more like a kid in the age of being father of two

Suwarna: do I need to call him here. You just do your work, I will call him down. I think he is still in bed.

 I think he is still in bed

Sirat: let him be maa. He is too tired. Yesterday he was awake till two for completing a presentation. So I deliberately didn't wake him up this early.

Surekha: this home have its own rule. You can't decide things yourself. Look how he is going to miss the breakfast together. Don't you know we eat breakfast together. How will you know it's value? You don't have such a family to share such moments

Akhilesh: can't you be more kind. Surekha you are crossing the limit. This is not for good. Please be lenient to her.

Suhashini: she let him sleep because he is tired. Do you want my kittu to be here with that tiredness only to fullfill your early morning tradition. Sirat you did right beta. Now come and sit with us

She looks at the direction of Manish and nodded no. She never sits with them as it always irk the ego of him. He don't want to spoil his day.

Sirat: I will sit with kids or Karthik. Now I will serve the dishes. Maa and gayu di, take your seat.

She served the food to everyone. After the breakfast, suwarna and Manish goes to kairat's room to wake up Kartik as he is getting later for the office and presentation.

Manish: don't work this hard. You can ask my help if you need it. Why you need to do it yourself

 Why you need to do it yourself