Chapter 1 | New beginnings.

(Mia's pov)

As I got ready for school, I noticed a note in my school journal saying that a new girl would begin today. I brushed my silky red hair while asking myself - why the hell does another new starter need to begin? As if there aren't already too many people in this school. I met my friend group at the local corner shop, we go there every morning and get our usuals which change depending on the person and the day. This friendship group I'm in has been together since year 3 and we aren't planning on separating or getting ANY new members soon, especially not any new kids to the school.
Anyway, this group contains ~
- Me (Mia, duh)
-Autumn
-Siobhan
-Deliah
-Reece
-Winter
-Sorscha
-Marjorie (ew)

(Charlottes pov)

After a long weekend of remaking myself, I've finally accomplished it. I moved to town last week and spent the past couple of days getting a complete makeover as I don't want to be recognised from my past days. I'm joining a new school today and to be honest, I'm not too fussed on getting friends but my parents recommend it so I could blend in with the regular crowd.

After entering the building, I noticed a large friendship group bullying others around them so I immediately decided I wanted to avoid them. That was until I saw the most beautiful girl I think I ever laid my eyes on. Her figure was perfect, her hair was a gorgeous red which reminded me of when I used to - nevermind. Where was I again? Oh right, this beautiful red-head.. As I gazed over to her, we locked eye contact for a few seconds before she broke it by winking at me then looking back at this blonde boy. I would kill to be him right now.

On the first lesson, I realised I probably shouldn't interact with the girl I had a crush on, or her friends.. they seemed rather popular and I couldn't risk being recognised because of the consequences it could result in. Of course, just to my luck, the large friend group all entered my class at the same time and sat next to me - wow, that's perfect.. (🙄)
Just as I stood up to move to the back, the red-head towered over me and yelled confidently,
"You better be moving. That's my seat, I'll let you off this once.. don't cross me again, or else."

( Inspired by eyeheartmialotte )