No Escape

"Ana! Ana! Where are you?" I start. This dark place gives me the creeps. Here I am, 17yrs. Old and i wake up here. Last I remember, I was in a parking garage with my friend Ana. And now where the hell am I? Well... that's the thing. I DONT KNOW!!!!

"HELP ME!!!" I scream. "ANYONE,PLEASE!!!"
What am I supposed,to do here? Why am I here. Whats the purpose? Just for me to stand here and scream till I die of starvation.

I continue to search for Ana. She better not be playing a prank on me because, this one... is not funny.

"Ana!" I say. "Thank Goodness I found you!" I walk towards her amd,tap her shoulder. "Ana? Look at me? Why are you facing that corner?" She still just stands there. Whats wrong with her? Who did this to us? She just mumbles words too quiet for me hear. I take her shoulder and turn her around. "Oh, hello Lola, what are you doing here." She asks.

"I dunno Ana, We need to try to find a way to get out." I answer.
" oh, No, this is,where i belong. But this is not a place for a pure soul like u!"
"Ana, what are you talking about, are you ok?"
"Yes." She answers and steps toward me. "He just grabbed me and I inhaled his fumes. And they invaded my lungs..." And she starts to mumble again and turns to the corner.

"Ana" I say again. She turns her head slowly but her body remains facing the wall. She opens her mouth slowly. Fear invades my body. "RUN!!!" She screams.

And I do as told running, I dont no where but away from her, I dont know where she has gone or if she in there somewhere. But Ana seems to have gone crazy.

Voices come into my head. Most saying "Its too late, ur already dead." Its a soft whisper in my ear. There is one voice that turns into ten then one hundred and a thousand. I fall to my knees, my clothes are filthy. " the man will get you to, he gets everyone, he didnt escape, and neither.will.you" the last voice says, then fades away. And here I am left alone. Surronded by darkness.

I cry for... i dont know how long, but i also dont know what else to do. No light to see, no hints to take, I just hope I dont meet the man the everyone tells me about, the one that couldn't escape, what is that about?