Chapter 6

When Ichinose told me that I would be participating, I thought that I would be participating as just another student, but apparently the head of Class B had other ideas.

Ichinose: Yamada-kun! Are you okay with this group? You just need to teach them the basics!

Sayo Ando.

Chihiro Shiranami.

Himeno Yuki

Kozue Minamikata.

Me: Can I still back out?

Ichinose: Haha, you're funny Yamada-kun.

Looks like that's a no. I sighed sadly.

Me: I'll do my best.

I closed the chat and ignored the various commotion in the class group chat and started cooking, I wasn't that good, but I could defend myself, and maybe I should play something on my computer, I haven't played online in a while, I miss insulting strangers.

Ha~ nothing more relaxing than writing gg ez on a game you won.

Better not though, I had to get this body in shape, so after cooking and eating, I went for a run to continue my exercise routine. 

(***)

I cleared my throat uncomfortably. What kind of a group was this, two people who barely spoke, one who was too cheerful, and another who seemed cheerful but looked at me with condescending eyes. They left the troublemakers to me!

"W-well, huh, we should start with the subject that everyone has the hardest time with..." I decided that, as a teacher, it was important to identify and eliminate students' weaknesses.

But apparently my group was as diverse in weaknesses as they were in personalities.

"Math."

"Science."

"History."

"English."

I wanted to bury my face in the books, but it was my fault, so I forced a smile and gave my verdict, "Okay, I'll start with English, is that okay with you guys?" I didn't let them answer. "Great! Let's get started."

And so my life as a tutor began. 

(***)

"Yamada." I stopped when I heard the voice behind me, Himeno had apparently reached out her hand to tell me something.

"What?"

"Nothing, you were just walking ahead of me, I decided to call you so we could walk together," She suddenly frowned, "What, I can't?"

"Uh... no, it's okay, you can." I better calm her down, she's definitely mad, or is she always like that... who knows... huh? I said it unintentionally, I swear! I'm not edgy!

"Hmph, okay then." She said with a haughty face as she walked next to me.

It was strange, with others she was quite friendly and even smiled, but with me she seemed to change completely, well, with the little I've seen of her, maybe she's just bipolar or something.

But now that I have a good look at her... aristocratic face, tall and slender body, handful-like breasts that are definitely the perfect size... Isn't she like a Horikita Lite? Suddenly, while I was thinking about this, I felt a punch in my side.

I grabbed my sore liver, what is she, a professional boxer?! she hit me in the right place! "Why was that?!"

"For some reason, I felt like hitting you. "Isn't she unreasonable...besides, this confirms it, she's Horikita Lite. Another punch. "Ouch, that hit my rib!"