- Chapter Seven -

I didn't expect anything like this when I came into my room and found Hazel sprawled across my bed

I didn't expect anything like this when I came into my room and found Hazel sprawled across my bed. Her eyes were darker, hunger swirling within. I knew this wasn't going to go down how I thought it would.

She told me to close the door, and I obeyed immediately as if somehow I had already been entangled in some web from which I couldn't get free.

The slowness of her hands, almost deliberate, made me absolutely helpless. She slipped off her panties with this confidence, almost sensual. Her fingers tracing patterns over her skin were calling me in.

But I wasn't going to fall for this.
Hazel was playing with fire.

She sat at the end of my bed, her legs apart, her skin so smooth and bare. I swallowed hard; my mouth was immediately dry. She ran her hands up her thighs to her skirt, and her fingers danced around the hem. I felt weak.

"You like the view, Chase?" she teased.

There was a growl, and it was coming from me.

"Or do I need to remind you of what is waiting for you?" She said almost in a whisper.

I wanted to move, to say something, to stop this before it went any further, but I couldn't. My feet were glued to the floor, my body responding in ways my mind was desperately trying to ignore.

Hazel was putting on a show meant for my eyes alone. Every second of it was pushing me closer to the edge.

Well, almost on cue, she slipped her fingers under the hem of the skirt and began to tug it higher on her thighs. My breath caught in my throat as I saw the first glimpse of her smooth mound—so wet, so... ready. My dick seemed to twitch in response, getting harder by the second; I refused to touch myself, adamant I would let her control this.

Her eyes never leaving mine, Hazel continued her erotic display. Her fingers teased the edges of her folds, but she didn't touch herself further. I could feel her nipples straining against the thin fabric of her top and ached to rip it off her and taste her ripe flesh.

"Do you want to feel how wet I am for you? How much I've missed your touch."

My mouth was watering with the thought of her taste, the soft warmth of her skin under my palms. I'd fantasized about this moment, about Hazel being mine again, never imagining that the intensity would be so raw.

Hazel's breathing grew harder as she stared at my reaction. Her fingers continued to tease me, her gaze locked with mine. I saw the second she let go and gave herself to her hunger.

With a soft moan, she plunged two fingers deep inside herself. Her body arched, and a guttural sound broke from my throat. I could not tear my eyes away now from her fingers gliding in and out of her wet folds. She was fucking herself with abandon, the other hand reaching up to pinch her nipple through the cotton fabric of her shirt.