Announcement (regarding prolonged delay of chapter updates)

Attention Readers,
This is not a chapter, rather an announcement regarding my prolonged absence from Wattpad.

For those of you who do not know me, I am Krishnangshu Chowdhury, a 16-year-old boy from India, and a budding writer, currently working on a web-series titled Beating The Odds.

As of now, I have uploaded 5 chapters of Season 1 which have garnered 92 reads and 13 votes, combined, with the latest update posted on 24th August, 2024.

It has been 11-12 days since, and unfortunately, I won't be able to upload chapters for the next 15 days, till 20th September, 2024. Reason is very simple. My school terminal examinations which is to start on the 9th of this month and end on the aforementioned date.

But, the good news is that I have started writing chapter 6 (I am not revealing any details as of now), and I have completed like close to 600-700 words.

But, then again, temporarily I have put my writing on hold. I hope you understand the reason.

So, in these days, I request all of you to read all the 5 chapters uploaded, so that once I start uploading new chapters, the continuity is maintained. Feel free to share it with your friends, if you like the chapters then please vote, and feel free to share your thoughts.

Just bear with this for a while, and I assure you that the wait will be fruitful. As I always say, buckle up ladies and gentlemen for a hell of a ride.

To keep you guys constantly updated, I am opening a discord server the link of which is given below.

https://discord.com/invite/t83azndk

Adiós amigo!!