kidnapped and kidnapped from my kidnapper (louis tomlinson fanfiction)

I was listening to music on my phone when I heard a knock on the door before I could say come in the door swung open. My dad was at the door a smile planted on his face he says" hey darling know what day it is".I said"no wait a minute oh my gosh yay its shopping day woowoo".He chuckles softly I could berely hear him I went in the shower slipped my clothes off and turned on the cold water I was relaxed once I got out I went and picked out my red with polka dot underwear and matching bra. Next I took out a red and black skini Jean and a undershirt with my transparent orange shirt. I asked. myself is this right for my age I mean I'm only 15."Leah are you ready yet" my dad said. " yeah almost done" did my hair in a bun and left. We got at the mall we got off he asked " do you have your phone"I shook my head no in reply.He gave me the emergency cellphone I went in my favorite store HOT TOPIC I love that store.I was in the middle walking around I saw these pretty bracelets I wanted them and got out the phone and texted my dad "dad come to hot topic asap please oh and bring your wallet" he said "OK lol" I accidentally bumped into a man he said "watch where your going next time" I said "sorry sir I'm really really sorry" he left he looked familiar like I've seen him before oh well my dad came and bought the bracelets and we left we were in the parking lot I saw something shiny my dad went the other way. I picked it up it was a quarter I felt someone behind me I got the phone looked back and it was the guy I bumped into in hot topic before I could scream he got his hand and put it on my mouth his hand stinked then it hit me he's Simon Cowell.