🌟~ Starlight ~🌟

For the writers, readers, artists, and every other soul who ever dared to dream.

Welcome to Starlight Central Station, your guide to my current & future books! Whether you're familiar with my page or are new to my writing adventures, I invite you to take a ticket and join me for this new ride.

Now, for this to be a fun adventure for everyone, I have some things to go over before we continue.

My Rules & Reminders

~ No disrespectful behaviorcussing/other derogatory language, condescending remarks, chapter-skipping, etc.–will be tolerated toward me, yourselves, or each other. (No one here is superior or inferior to anyone else).

~ No spam-voting–voting on multiple chapters of one or more of my books in a row with little to no comments in between–will be allowed either. As the quote in my bio says, "Take your time; my stories are to be enjoyed, not marathons to be won."

~ I expect all feedback–votes, comments, book shout-outs, messages on my message board–to be sincere and respectful of my rules.

~ If you break any of my rules, I will give you a warning. If you ignore me, give me a disrespectful response, or anything else of that nature, I will remove you from my page.

~ Respectful comments are always welcome, whether they're questions, theories, or general commentary on the chapter. I will respond to all respectful comments to the best of my ability.

~ All books, OCs, and story details in this book are mine; do not try to claim any of them as your own.

~ ~ ~

~ Leave your current questions–if any–about this book here!👉

~ Leave your current hopes–if any–for this book here!👉

~ ~ ~

I'm excited to jump into this, and I hope you are too!💞✨🦋

~Love, Sunset