₀.₈

⋖∘ʿ⋆✧⋆ʾ∘⋗

⋖∘ʿ⋆✧⋆ʾ∘⋗

Kallista was ready to go home.

The music was beginning to give her a headache, her feet had grown sore from all the dancing, and her legs were starting to ache from all the clubs she had visited that night. In all the mayhem, she had lost track of the group that had adopted her for the night and after a few twists and turns down the crowded streets of Itaewon, found herself here. Alone, cold, and tired in an obscure club hidden deep within the crevices of multiple alleyways and street corners.

She can only assume it is a nightclub meant for the celebrities of Korea to frequent, for in the past hour she has already spotted at least five or so idols and actors milling about the crowd, some even lounging in the VIP section at the back. A select few she recognizes from the posters Yen used to hang up on their apartment walls, and she smiles to herself at how jealous she would be if she heard Kallista just happened upon a club full of them. But then she remembers that Yen will soon be calling these celebrities her colleagues, so really what is there to be jealous of? And just as quickly as her smile had appeared, it fades away.

Sighing, she turns from the crowd, and back to her drink.

While there are plenty of fine-looking men and women frequenting the club, many of whom she's already succeeded in flirting with on the dance floor, Kallista has yet to find someone that catches her eye. Someone with whom she wouldn't mind spending a few moments of company, hopefully enough to last her through the night.

Instead, for the past hour or so she has been sitting idly by at the bar, twirling her straw in a drink that has since grown lukewarm and untouched, as she surveys the room, looking for some sort of activity or event to spark her interest and coming up empty.

In short, she was bored.

And Kallista Davis HATES being bored.

So when she gets the call, Melody's contact flashing up on her screen, she's all too happy to push her lukewarm drink away, flip off the man who had been leering over her shoulder for the past hour, and begin to make her desperate escape.

And just as she does, he steps across the threshold of the club's entrance, quickly becoming victim to the scrutiny of the partygoer's eyes as they flash to him and stick like sweat to the back of his neck.

For who would dare look away once they caught Jeon Jungkook's eye?

Jungkook strolls reluctantly into the club, Kim Mingyu holding tight to his forearm as he drags him through the crowd, straight towards the tables in the VIP section that Kallista had been eyeing not a moment ago. Mingyu murmurs to Jungkook incoherently, pointing out multiple different forms of single women across the floor. Suggestions that Jungkook is quick to turn down, his face cold and hard with pretension as he makes his way to the tables.