PROLOGUE

तेरे नाम से जी लूँ, तेरे नाम से मर जाऊँ
तेरी जान के सदक़े में कुछ ऐसा कर जाऊँ
तूने क्या कर डाला? मर गई मैं, मिट गई मैं
हो जी, हाँ-हाँ जी, हो गई मैं
तेरी दीवानी, दीवानी, तेरी दीवानी, दीवानी

__________________________________________________________________________________

The grand ballroom buzzed with laughter and conversation, the music playing softly in the background, but I felt oddly out of place

The grand ballroom buzzed with laughter and conversation, the music playing softly in the background, but I felt oddly out of place. I sipped my drink, glancing around the room filled with unfamiliar faces and polished smiles but their were also faces I had seen once or twice.

It was my first time attending a business party because I don't like to attend them. Usually by brother attend these type of parties on behalf of our company but this time I was here to attend this party as my brother is busy in a project.

The soft background music was soothing the atmosphere .The chandeliers sparkled above, and everything was perfectly elegant, but all I wanted was to leave.

I sighed, deciding it was time to call it a night. I turned toward the exit, weaving through the crowd. Just as I was about to leave, I bumped into someone, and my glass wobbled dangerously in my hand. I looked up, ready to apologize, but the words caught in my throat.

He stood in front of me, tall and effortlessly elegant, dressed in a suit that looked like it was made just for him. But it was his eyes that completely captured me-deep blue, like the clearest sky, so vivid they almost seemed unreal. For a split second, everything else faded away; it was just those eyes and the inexplicable pull they had on me.

"I'm so sorry," I murmured, flustered by the sudden, intense connection. I waited for him to respond, to say something, anything-but he just glanced at me, nodded briefly, and then moved away without a word.

He merged back into the crowd, leaving me standing there, feeling a mix of embarrassment and... something else. Something which was new to me. A feeling that I never felt before.

Never in the existence of my 22 years of life I have found someone so attractive and mysterious. I have never seen such deep, beautiful and mysterious eyes which holds a ocean within.

I tried to shake it off, but my eyes kept darting through the room, hoping to catch another glimpse of him. Who was he? I questioned myself still scanning the room.

I wandered around, pretending to be interested in the conversations around me, but my thoughts were consumed by the stranger with the blue eyes. I scanned the crowd, my heart fluttering every time I saw a flash of dark hair or a tailored suit, but he was nowhere to be found. An hour passed, and my hope of seeing him again faded.

Frustrated and feeling foolish, I finally decided to leave for real this time. The cool night air hit me as I stepped into the parking area, and I took a deep breath, trying to clear my head. As I rummaged through my bag for my car keys, I spotted him again.

There he was, standing near a sleek black car, talking to another man. Even from a distance, I recognized him immediately-those eyes were unmistakable.

I stood there, my heart racing, not daring to move closer. After a few minutes, he and the other man got into the car and drove off, leaving me alone once again. I let out a breath, feeling a strange mix of disappointment and fascination. I didn't even know his name, yet here I was, staring at the disappearing figure of his car with a heavy heart.

After that, I sat in my car and drove home but my mind kept replaying our brief moment, the way his blue eyes had met mine, and how they had stirred something inside me that I couldn't quite explain. It was ridiculous, I knew. He hadn't even spoken to me, hadn't given me a second thought, and yet I couldn't stop thinking about him.

I took out my phone and sent my assistant a message with a photo which I took in the parking area when he was talking to the other man.

"I want his details, everything about him", I messaged her and after few seconds she responded.

"Okay boss".

***********************************

Next day.....At Ahuja Industries Office.....

I sat in my office, still lost in thoughts of him when my assistant entered.

"Have you found anything?" I asked impatiently.

"Yes, boss," she responded.

"Well, what is it?" I pressed.

"His name is Rishit Oberoi, the CEO of Oberoi Industries. He is 5'11" feet tall and is 23 years old. He has a reputation for being rude and arrogant, yet many businessmen aspire to have him as their son-in-law, though he consistently turns them down."

"Alright," I replied, dismissing her.I leaned back in my chair and took a deep breath. The only words that escaped my lips were,

"Rishit Oberoi, you will be mine soon."

__________________________________________________________________________________

How was the prologue guys ? Do let me know in the comment.

If you find this interesting, do vote and also comment your view on this chapter.

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram for spoilers ( my id - author_roohi_ )

__________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading

(♡‿♡)

Signing off
~Roohi

__________________________________________________________________________________