One

It was another typical Saturday night for Seungmin and his friends, Hyunjin and Felix. The three of them were regulars at "The Edge," an upscale bar known for its exclusive clientele and luxurious ambiance. Tonight, the bar was as lively as ever, filled with the city's elite—businessmen, celebrities, and a few questionable characters whose wealth and power were evident.

Seungmin, as usual, was dressed to kill. His black silk shirt clung to his body, the top few buttons undone to reveal a glimpse of his smooth chest. His dark jeans were perfectly tailored, hugging his hips in a way that drew attention without trying too hard. He knew he looked good, and he loved the way people's eyes followed him as he walked through the bar.

Hyunjin was lounging back in the plush velvet seat, a mischievous grin on his face as he sipped his drink. Felix, the more reserved of the three, was seated beside him, his eyes scanning the room with a curious gaze.

"You know, Seungmin," Hyunjin began, swirling the amber liquid in his glass, "you've been on a bit of a winning streak lately. Every guy you've set your sights on, you've bagged without even breaking a sweat."

Seungmin smirked, leaning back in his chair with a casual elegance. "Well, it's not exactly hard when you look like this." He gestured to himself with a playful wink.

Felix chuckled, shaking his head. "You're impossible, Seungmin."

Hyunjin leaned in, his grin widening. "How about we make things a little more interesting tonight?"

Seungmin raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "What do you have in mind?"

"I dare you," Hyunjin said, his voice dripping with challenge, "to seduce the wealthiest man in this bar tonight and spend the night with him."

Felix's eyes widened. "Hyunjin, that's—"

"Easy," Seungmin interrupted, cutting Felix off before he could finish. His eyes were already scanning the room, seeking out potential targets. "But who's the wealthiest man here?"

"That's the fun part," Hyunjin replied with a smirk. "You'll have to figure that out for yourself."

Seungmin's eyes flickered with excitement. He loved a challenge, and this one was right up his alley. His gaze swept across the bar until it landed on a man sitting in a private booth near the back—a man who radiated power and authority. Dressed in an impeccably tailored suit, with an aura of control and danger, he was clearly not just anyone.

"That's him," Seungmin said, his voice low, almost to himself. "That's the one."

Hyunjin and Felix followed Seungmin's gaze, their eyes landing on the man in the booth. Felix looked apprehensive, while Hyunjin's grin grew even wider.

"Bang Chan," Hyunjin murmured, recognizing the man immediately. "The leader of one of the city's most powerful families. If you can pull this off, Seungmin, I'll never doubt your skills again."

Seungmin didn't need any more encouragement. With a confident smile, he downed the rest of his drink and stood up. "Watch and learn, boys."

As he made his way towards Chan's booth, Seungmin felt the familiar thrill of the chase. But this time, it was different. There was something about Chan that excited him in a way no one else ever had. This was going to be more than just a game—it was going to be an adventure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
553 words
🫶🫶