How it started.

It was just a normal day like everyday was, she decides to hop on her favourite online game to play out of boredom. Collecting materials, fighting monsters, and offering company to low leveled players. She didn't expect such a person to make big changes to her life. Going into people's servers and offering them help! She found a specific low level player that needed help in fighting monsters and help increase their level. They got to know each other by asking  about their genders, age, and name. She wasn't comfortable to share all those at first except for her gender. The player across the game identified as a boy. Some hours went by lending him some help, she recieved compliments to which her level is so high and strong! She thanked him, then asked if he'd like to add her as friends so she could help more later. A week went by and they play the same game daily, helping him and receiving more and more compliments.

She noticed that his behaviour have been changing from time-to-time, but in a better way. He got bored of playing too much and wanted to chat for some time, asking about her name and age. She wasn't feeling comfortable sharing her name nor age yet. He didn't mind her response because he understood she wasn't comfortable around him, not yet. They shared areas they live in, but each of them lived in a different area, he's Brazilian. She replied in excitement expressing how she loves Brazilian people and Brazil so much! The boy also shared that he was 17, almost into the adults life. He started catching feelings for her because of how sweet her personality is. They chatted for a long time now, and found many things they like in common. That's when he really felt something weird in his heart..

"Do I like her..?"
He thought to himself.

They had the same taste in music, vibe, sports, drinks, and more. She found that cute to have many things in common with a boy. They've been chatting for a week or more, now.

One time while playing with him, she wondered to herself how this boy in a blink of eye, changed from being cold as they met, to being all nice and sweet? She started noticing signs about him that shows he is catching feelings. It was too obvious thru his way of talking to her and complimenting small things about her. He threw around one dirty joke then quickly apologizes for his unexpectable behaviour. She didn't give a surprised reaction, knowing all boys behave the same way. Understanding his feelings, she laughed at him saying it's alright because she jokes around like he did sometimes. He was surprised that unlike other girls he joked around that way, she laughed about it not being disgusted saying it's fine. She usually jokes that way around her close ones. He said to himself,
" She is the one.."

She also started catching feelings towards him, waking up early everyday to join her game just to chat with her friend soon to become what she didn't expect.