Prologue

Prologue

In the northern outskirts, nestled among bustling streets and hidden away from the usual tourist spots, lies a bar where locals gather for a night of revelry. It's here, amidst the dim lights and pulsing beats, that our story begins—one that sparks with the intensity of two fire signs colliding.

Ava, is a young woman born under the sign of Aries, known for her fiery spirit and boundless ambition. But despite her enthusiasm, she's been struggling to find her path. Tonight, she's out with her friends, seeking solace in the familiar rhythms of the music. Yet, a minor altercation with one of the club's sponsors has led to a surprising turn of events: Ava finds herself unceremoniously ejected from the venue.

In the quiet parking lot, with the night's chaos fading into a weary silence, Ava's thoughts drift. As she contemplates how to get home, her phone buzzes with memories of unanswered messages from Alex—a guy she'd met on Bumble. Alex, also an Aries, had reached out a few times with invitations to go out, but she'd always had an excuse: "Not payday yet," or "Too busy with work."

Now, standing under the stark glow of a parking lot lamp, Ava remembers that today was supposed to be the day they ventured into the mountains together. She hesitates only for a moment before typing a message: "Hey, you still up?"

On the other end of the line, Alex is jolted by the ping of his phone. Still buzzing with a restless energy, he reads Ava's message. Despite the hour, his response is almost instantaneous. "Yep, I'm still up. What's up?"

As their messages cross paths in the early morning stillness, an unexpected connection begins to spark. What started as a casual Bumble match is now transforming into something far more potent. Ava and Alex, both driven by the unquenchable flames of their Aries hearts, find themselves at the threshold of an adventure neither of them anticipated.

In that moment, as the embers of their shared fire begin to glow, they stand on the brink of something new. Could this be the beginning of a journey where their passions collide and ignite into something truly unforgettable?

The night's chill wraps around them, but the warmth of possibility lingers in the air. As the stars witness their first step together, Ava and Alex are about to discover if their burning desires and fiery souls will merge into a flame that neither of them can ignore.