Love in the shower 🚿 (SpeakRed Smut)

A/N: This is just after they started dating.

This is the first time i write smut, so i hope it's not that terrible.

TW
~~~~~~

☆Red's POV

I was playing volleyball with the other Eras. It was very cool, as aways, and i didn't hurt myself this time!

The thing is, I'M HOT. I know i did a sport, but i'm literally dripping with sweat!

Speak Now and I enter my room, laughing because of something Fearless did.

Red: I can't stop laughing at it!

SN: She literally fell head-first into the ground!

Says her, laughing out loud and running her hands in her hair, damp with sweat.

I laugh faintly, running my hand in my flustered face.

SN: I'll take a shower now, what will you do, babe?

Red: I'll sit in my bed for a while, i'll do it later.

She nods and give me a quick but passionate kiss on the lips.

I sit on my bed and start to go through my camera, seeing some of my favourite memories in those pictures.

Without me noticing, Speak Now comes in, covered in just a towel and leaning seducivelly aganist my doorframe.

She cleans her throat, snapping me out of my pictures and noticing my girlfriend.

SN: Hey Red, mind if i use your bathroom?

I freeze, unable to answer.

Red: Y-yeah s-sure you can!

I manage to get it out as she gracefully makes her way to my bathroom door as i stare at her, totally speechless.

Suddenly, she stops on the door, turns around and tells me.

SN: Actually, i was thinking that, maybe...

She says, before undoing her towel and dropping it on the floor, revealing her naked body.

SN: Maybe you'd like to join me.

That made me lose my mind, my jaw was hanging open and i started to feel turned on as i stared hungrily at her curves.

My mind was fully blank, but i could nod in agreement to her question.

SN: I'll be waiting inside.

She then picked up her towel and got inside.

I lie on my back, processing the wonderfull scene i saw (and how horny i got).

Then, i start undressing before hopping on the shower with her.

I take a quick look in the mirror to see if i look good, and well, i guess i don't look bad at all.

Then, i take my towel and walk in.

☆ Speak Now's POV

WHAT HAVE I DONE?

I don't know what got into me right now, but i invited Red to shower with me.

And i don't also know why i did what i did in there.

But anyways i just have to keep my cool and relax, we've done that before, so we should be used, right?

After i stay a bit processing what is happening, Red shows up, in a towel as well.

Red: So, wanna go in?

SN: Yeah sure.

We both take our towels off, and before i can step in, i catch myself staring at her gorgeous body. Damn, she was heavenly fine!