Chapter 16: Each With Their Own Battles!

The sun hung high in a clear blue sky, casting a warm glow over the Blade breakers as they trained on the sandy beach.

The sound of waves crashing nearby was a soothing contrast to the tension that hung in the air.

Tyson, being late finally arrived with Dragoon in hand.
His team members-Kai, Ray, Max, Kenny, Hilary, and Kana-were already waiting, their faces set with determination.
Tyson, however, seemed more anxious than usual.

"Alright, Dragoon! Let's do this!" Tyson shouted, launching Dragoon with a fierce spin.
But instead of a perfect arc, Dragoon took an awkward jump and landed unceremoniously outside the stadium.

Kenny rushed over, concern etched on his face. "Tyson, are you okay?"

Kana, standing beside Kenny, asked, "What were you trying to do?"

Tyson dusted himself off, looking for Dragoon. "I'm fine, where's Dragoon."

Hilary pointed it out, "Here, far from the stadium."

Max, puzzled remarked, "Why did you change your launch style, Tyson?"

Ray chimed in, "He's probably trying to get ready for our upcoming match."

Kenny nodded, adding, "It's not just that. Our opponents are getting stronger.
The cyber bit-beasts we saw are much more powerful and are constantly evolving.
Beating an opponent who is evolving while your skills stay the same isn't easy."

Tyson, frustration evident in his voice said, "It's not just that. Kane and his team have more up their sleeves. We have to be ready for anything."

Ray's voice was calm but firm, "That's if you can win."

Kana looked at Ray, confused. "What do you mean?"

Ray explained, "Panicking and changing our strategy at the last moment is exactly what they want us to do."

Kana nodded, "I see what you mean, if we change now, they'll use it against us and gain the upper hand."

Tyson, defensive retorted, "Are you both implying we should just lose?"

Kana quickly interjected, "No, Tyson. That's not what we mean."

Ray nodded in agreement, "We're saying, we should stick to what we know."

Kana added, "Rays right, we don't know if we'll win or lose, but we have to give it our all with the strategies we've mastered."

Hilary nodded, standing beside Kana, "Kana and Ray have good points."

Max agreed, "Yeah, what's the use of changing to new strategies when we haven't even mastered them?"

Tyson stared at Ray and Kana, their words swirling in his mind.

Finally, he snapped, "No! I'll do whatever it takes to win. If we lose, it's all over.
They'll take our bit-beasts, and that's something I will not stand for!"

Kana was taken aback by Tyson's intensity, while Ray just stared at him.

Tyson, feeling cornered shouted, "Just leave me alone!"
...

From a distance, Ozuma and Ren of the Saint Shields watched the scene unfold.

Ren commented, "Well, he sure is a bundle of nerves."

Ozuma replied, "What can you expect? They have an upcoming match, and it's a tough one."

Ren, with a blunt tone, said, "Even for a world champion, is it that bad?"

Ozuma added, "It is, since it holds much more than just a loss. It's their bit-beasts.
Personally, I would prefer not to panic."
....

Tyson was still visibly frustrated after more practice. He approached Kenny with a determined look.