Chapter 26: The Rock Bit Beast!

As the Blade breakers, along with Judy, arrived back in Japan, they were greeted by Mr. Dickinson at the airport.

The team looked exhausted but determined.
Mr. Dickinson smiled warmly. "Welcome back, everyone."

Tyson stepped forward, ready to report. "Mr. Dickinson, we need to tell you about what happened in New York."
....

Mr. Dickinson listened intently as everyone explained, but his expression remained calm.

Kana noticed this and asked, "You don't seem surprised, Mr. Dickinson. It's like you've seen this rock before."

Mr. Dickinson nodded slowly. "Yes, Kana. I have."

Everyone stared at him, stunned. Tyson blurted out, "Wait, you knew about this rock?"

Mr. Dickinson sighed. "Yes, I suppose it's time to tell you the full story."
….

They arrived at an old, run-down building. Its walls were crumbling, and it looked as if it hadn't been touched in decades.
The team followed Mr. Dickinson inside.

Hilary, looking around, asked, "What is this place?"

Mr. Dickinson replied, "This was my laboratory 30 years ago."

They reached a dusty room with old equipment and photographs.
Tyson picked up a photo, showing a young Mr. Dickinson alongside a man with brown hair and green eyes.

Hilary pointed at the photo. "Who's that man beside you?"

Mr. Dickinson sighed deeply. "That was Dr. Zagart, a brilliant scientist who worked with me."

Ray asked, "What happened to him?"

Mr. Dickinson explained, "Dr. Zagart made off with the rock and all our research 30 years ago. He disappeared and was never seen again."

Max, eyes wide with realization, said, "Dr. Zagart must be behind the rock being stolen in New York."

Mr. Dickinson nodded. "It’s possible, but we have no proof. If we find Dr. Zagart, we may find the rock."

Kana asked, "What exactly were you researching?"

Mr. Dickinson began, "30 years ago, Dr. Zagart and I were researching gyroscopes."

Max looked confused. "Gyroscopes?"

Kana chimed in, "It's an apparatus where one piece spins inside a frame, detecting motion blur of moving objects. It’s like a motion sensor."

Hilary pointed to sketches on the wall. "Like those?"

Mr. Dickinson nodded. "Yes. Our research focused on developing a gyroscope that spins with stability at high speeds and concentrates its centrifugal power.
During our research, a colleague brought in a rock discovered in a dig. It was special, different."

Hilary, eyes widening, said, "Like the one at Judy's lab?"

Mr. Dickinson confirmed. "Exactly. We tested the rock, and it exerted a huge amount of power. Soon, a Bit-Beast appeared.
Dr. Zagart became obsessed with this research. One day, he disappeared with the rock and all our findings."

Judy asked, "What did you do then?" 

Mr. Dickinson replied, "We tried to move on, but the loss was devastating."

Kenny, thinking aloud, said, "So if we find Dr. Zagart, we find the rock."
….

In a shadowy laboratory, Dr. Zagart and a woman worked intensely. They were extracting a Bit-Beast from the stolen rock.
After much effort, they succeeded, their faces lit with triumph. …..
...