Entry One

Dedicated to all my fans, especially you bubbles! I don't know what this is yet, but it's for you girl! :D

______________________

So...yeah, love hurts. We have to deal with it. Eventually everyone does. In my case, I've had to deal with it early. Young love. My name is Nayeli Russo. To start my story, I have to explain my name and it's cruel yet surreal punishment. My mother is Native American, and when she first held me, the first word that left her mouth was "Nayeli." In her language, that means "I love you." Hence, my first name. My father is Italian, which explains the common last name.

Branded with the name for the rest of my life, I carried on. So many encounters where someone would ask me how to pronounce my name, then ask what it means. That awkward stage after I told them it means 'I love you' was the absolute worst. I always thought about what it would be like to be someone calling out my name, after they figured out what it meant. Everyone telling me they love me.

Don't get me wrong, I love my name. I do. It's just frustrating. Especially when I can never find any souvenirs with my name on it. Juvenile, I know, but still. Oh, well.

Okay, on with the story...

_____________________________

I'd really like some feedback on this please. Vomment