Entry Five

dedicated to Geegii

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*****Nayeli's POV*****

I looked at Konor "Please hear me out ok? Don't jump to conclusions, because I really want this to work out." I pleaded with him,

"Just tell me already Nayeli, you know I'm not good with suspense." he joked.

"Ok, well remember when we were younger and you always begged me to go swimming with you?"

"Yeah, but you said you couldn't swim, and you wouldn't let me teach you."

"I lied. I can swim. I can swim faster then the average human. I am stronger in the water then when I'm on land."

Konor looked at me with a blank expression, and then confusion slowly clouded his face. "So how does being able to swim really well matter in our relationship."

'I knew this would happen.' I said to myself. 'He's not listening to everything I say. "Konor, I can't just swim really well, I can swim faster and stronger then the average HUMAN." I said emphasizing human.

"Meaning..."

I let out an exasperated sigh. "When it was hot outside, what did your mom always say we could do, but I always turned down?"

"Play in the sprinklers." he said. I could see he was having a hard time piecing this together. "I know you don't like water Nayeli. Well, you only drink water. But when you drink it, it has to have salt in it. Which I find nasty."

"So if I was to say 'Konor, I'm not human.' what would you think I am?" I asked.

"A crazy person." Konor said. "A beautiful crazy person" he added, smirking.

"Konor, I AM crazy, that's beside the point right now. "

"Ok ok, sorry, I'm still not understanding though."

"Konor, I'm not human" I said, bracing myself for his departure.

He just sat there, staring at me. And then slowly, I could see the puzzle pieces start to click. "You don't swim. But you say you can swim faster and stronger then the average human. You don't play in sprinklers, you stay away from anything that has to do with water. Yet you drink salt water, instead of purified." he spoke out loud.

I nodded for him to keep going, "I know what you are, I think"

"Take a guess" I spoke softly

" Yo--You're......

"..........AQUA-WOMAN!"

My eyes bulged from their sockets, and I had no choice but to just face palm, and shake my head. "Konor, you are absolutely hopeless. I am not Aqua-Woman for crying out loud I'm..."

Nmnmnmnmnmnmnmmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmnmn

Sorry for the cliff hanger, but I'm pretty sure you all know what she is. Feel free to take some guesses. This time it's 2 comments= 1 upload, so I'll leave you to that. *cough cough*

Peace