Important

Hello dear readers, 

This is not a pure reader x Sanemi fanfiction. As I have mentioned in the biography, the main protagonist does have a name, but don't be discouraged, everything else is up to the reader (haircolor, weight, skin-color etc.). For me personally reading Y/N disrupts the flow of the story. I do briefly mention that she is taller than Shinobu, but that's about it. 

PLEASE refrain from mentioning your age. This story has mature themes: death, blood, mentions of self-harm, and few explicit parts. I think there will only be two explicit parts, let's see. You can read the story without the explicit parts, because those will be posted in a separate book, which will be connected to this plot. That way, everyone can read the story. However, Sanemi curses a lot. 

I will take my story down if there are substations amount of people who leave hurtful, and offensive comments. This includes insulting the main protagonist or Sanemi without a proper reason. I've noticed a lot of comments calling the main protagonists "dumb" or "bitch" or even "slut" in other fanfictions and it is horrible. Of course, you can leave comments if she did something stupid, or was ignorant, but this main protagonist has flaws. Everyone has flaws. I love reading Wattpad comments, they sometimes make the stories better. However, there are limits. 

This story contains spoilers. The plot does not follow the story line, however, there are some overlaps like the entertainment district era due to the obvious reason that the protagonist was born there. Also, there'll be an epilogue (hopefully) which will mention the Muzan battle outcome. 

Disclaimer: I do not own Demon Slayer, just the main protagonist Kiyomi and her siblings Yuka and Haru.

 Enjoy :)