1.

﹏ ✦   ❛  MOONSTRUCK

﹏ ✦   ❛  MOONSTRUCK

"Who's that girl ?" The new Aussie boy asked his friend, Sunghoon, while having his eyes completely hypnotized with her.

Moon Ahra. Actually, the new student's reaction when looking at her wasn't uncommon, almost every boy of this school couldn't bring themselves to look at her wishing they could, at least, have a smile from her. Not only she is pretty but also so effortlessly charismatic, very smart, rich, popular and fearless.

"Forget. Trying to approach Ahra is like jumping out of a plane without a parachute and hoping you don't crash." Sunghoon replies his friend while closing his locker, "To cut a long story short, she rejected all the guys who've confessed to her, she doesn't talk to any boys and care only about school, Ahra is the smartest girl in high school, and she doesn't let herself be distracted by any distractions. Obviously boys are one of the possible distractions so she ignores them completely. You have no chance, no one here has a chance man."

As Ahra slowly disappears from the new student's sight, he slightly laughs at his best friend, driving his eyes to him.

"Did you get rejected ?" he says, his voice filled with mockery.

"Jake, don't start." Sunghoon sighs, shaking his head but not denying which makes jake chuckling louder.

Sunghoon wasn't the type to fall in love easily or approaching a girl easily, he had a lot of success too with his unique visual, never he would've thought Moon Ahra wouldn't make an exception for him. She didn't even hesitate to reject him last year.

"You're not denying, I take it as a yes." Jake joked as the two boys leaves their lockers to join their classroom.

Meanwhile, Jake had just transferred to decilis academy high school, joining a friend he'd known since childhood. If you asked Sunghoon for a word to describe Jake he'd probably say; flirter. He had a crush on a new girl every two days, and every time the girl would fall for him, that boy never ever got rejected in his entire life.

His pretty smiley face would make every girls miss a few heartbeats, not to mention the shameless winks he gave them and his thick Australian accent worked every time. He just really likes the girls' attention and the thought that they think he's attractive, but he wasn't a bad boy, he probably broke few hearts but that wasn't volunteer.

"I bet you she won't reject me, no one ever has." Jake sounded very sure of himself.

"Me either, yet she rejected me. I'm telling you Jake there's no point in trying you'll make a fool of yourself more than anything else."

"Just watch, I'll eventually get her no matter how long it takes. It's challenging, I like it."

Of course, it would be something new for Jake since he always gets girls easily, he just needs to make them laugh and few compliments to make them fall for him. That's exactly why he wanna try to get a heart that no one has ever been able to have.

"Well, good luck." Sunghoon gave him a tap on the shoulder before entering class.

⠀ ˚̣̣ ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣̣⠀⠀⠀⠀告白⠀⠀⎯⎯⠀⠀( ✿ . )⠀⠀⠀⠀ ꯭ ⎯⎯

Hi, thank you for reading chapter 1.
It's been a long time since i wrote something
I hope you will like this story.
I'm not promising it won't be a sad love story.. I mean, you know how much
I love writing sad stories, right ?
Enjoy this book !