First Practice

This is Sky's first practice and we will see how it goes.

Sky:" DO I HAVE EVERYTHING. GOD I AM SO STRESSED"

Dalton : " You do. Now calm yourself down please".

On the way to practice Sky thinks that she will not do good and will mess up so bad everyone will laugh at her. When they pull up to the parking lot Sky is stressing so much that she fell getting out of the truck.

Sky: " OUCH that hurt".

Dalton:" Well of course it did. * laughs * 

Sky: * rolls eyes * 

When they walk into the stadium Sky didn't realize how big it was going to be. She looks at it with wide eyes and stares at the whole field. Dalton snaps her out of her daydream.

Dalton: " Hey that's go to the workout area". 

Sky: " Why?"

Jackson: " This is what we do. We workout and practice and do stuff. Hangout. " 

Sky: " So I will have to do this for 3 years." 

Jackson: " Yep" 

Sky: * sighs * 

Dalton: "    Hey at least you will be with your favorite person in the world " .

Sky: " are you sure about that ". * laughs * 

When they get to the workout area all of the boys have there shirts off and Sky just look's away.

Dalton: " Everybody put your shirts back on. My sister is in here. " 

Sky: " Thankyou for that. " 

Dalton: " No problem. " 

When they started working out Sky thought to herself "why workout when you can just listen to music". So that is extually what she did. After 5 hours of practice it was finally game time.