SOTA: Preview 1 'I Never Felt Like...'

Shadow Milk: All of you, EVERYONE HERE WILL FINALLY UNDERSTAND AND FEEL MY WRATH! I will make you all bow to my knees and kill for my entertainment, doesn't that just sound like fun, fun?!

Pure Vanilla: Shadows.. arenas... tournaments...

Dark Cacao: It can mean only one thing... he's going to make us into sources of entertainment for the other beasts and misfits of Earthbread.

Dark Choco: He must have a reason for doing this besides vengeance. Something doesn't seem right.

Espresso: Everyday and all the days after that will be August 31st, no exceptions. This seems to be the reason why the chosen pile of us can't leave the arena.

Croissant: Time... stopped... and now we're stuck here together. If this isn't fixed soon, the whole universe could go out of tune and distort itself into madness!

White Lily: Doors like these are representative of each cookie, each room customized like a room they have had before.

Caramel Arrow: So we must decide between facing our shadows, fighting in the arena and moving on from the past, or...?

Espresso: Or revisiting the reason for our shadows' existence, revisiting our past and remembering our trauma.

White Lily: Now everyone must recognize their own feelings. Think about what our pasts really mean to us...

Shadow ???: I know everything about you, dare I say... I AM YOU! I AM YOUR PAST AND YOUR PRESENT!

Dark Choco: Everything about my past is important, it all shaped who I am today. Even if I may have regrets.

Clotted Cream: I will protect my future, whatever it takes!

Peach Blossom: White Lily, what about you? Do you want to revisit the past or move forward?

White Lily: I've thought about everything up to this point, and I've realized something... please, I would like you all to listen...