9💎

Your comments are valuable..

.

Taehyung and yoongi had to attend a meeting, so Jungkook stayed alone with Jin in his chambers.

"What have you done the last week, Jungkook ?" Jin asked.

"I have been reading more books about
Fantasia's creatures. I was surprised that there were quite a lot." Jungkook laughed.

"I know, it is hard to know everything about them all.
"I also have been writing other chapters of my story." the young man added.

"Is it the one you read to me the other day?!" the wizard's eyes shone brightly. "You don't know how much I have been waiting for the continuation of the story. I couldn't stop thinking about what that prince did when he caught his husband cheating on him with the. royal secretary. I wished I could be a character in that book to strangle him."

Jungkook laughed, seeing how mad his friend was. "I didn't bring the papers today, but I'm coming back here tomorrow with Lord Yoongi and I will bring them to read together."

"Good idea!"Jin exclaimed. "By the way, how is it going with Lord yoongi?"

"What do you mean?"

"I sensed that your relationship has deepened lately. Are you perhaps having something special?" the wizard wiggled his eyebrows, making the younger man chuckle.

"I don't know what you're talking about. We indeed got closer during the last weeks, we know more things about each other, our habits, what we like and dislike."

"You are like a married couple."Jin laughed. "You even live together!"

"Jin!" Jungkook whined. "What are you saying?"

"You did not see how jealous he got when
Prince jhope approached you, he was ready to attack him." the wizard chuckled.

"He only cares about me." Jungkook smiled.
"Before we come to the castle, he asked me to be aware of the prince's power."

Jin pretended to wipe a tear. "I have never seen Lord yoongi caring about someone this way. Even when Kythaela was still alive, he didn't show much affection to her."

"I'm sure he's like this with me only because he has been lonely for years." the young man defended.

"Or perhaps something is going on,"Jin said, making Jungkook blush. "Poor King Taehyung , he has a strong rival this time." he sighed heavily.

"What?" Jungkook was confused.

The wizard enjoyed looking at his friend's innocent and confused face. He smirked,
"Nothing."

=====💎

Jhope woke up after a long nap. The travel from Rosa was long and tiring.

The servants helped him get dressed while he was staring at himself in the mirror. "Tell me, who do you think is the most handsome?" he asked the fairies around him. "Me or Lord yoongi?"

The females got nervous and didn't respond to him.

"Answer me," he ordered.

"I think Lord—!" another maid pinched her friend's arm. "You! Yes, you. Your Highness!"

Jhope lifted his head proudly and kept staring at himself. He ran his long fingers through his pink hair and smirked, "Of course it's me."

"Do you know where Jungkook is?" he asked.

"I saw him with sir Jin earlier."

"I see." the prince couldn't stop thinking about the young man. Something about him made him feel a strong connection between them, he couldn't describe it or know the reason, but there was certainly something to find out about.