16💎

Jungkook was sitting on the floor, watching the moonlight from the small window at the top of the wall. He would jump every time he heard footsteps. He thought it was Adalis coming to shave his hair, but it always ended up being a guard.

It had been a long time since he felt so lonely.

It reminded him of his life on earth, he was always alone, without friends, without family and anyone at his side. His arrival at Fantasia changed the whole stream of his life. He met creatures who were very friendly and caring to him like Jin and Namjoon , attentive and protective like yoongi , confusing and mysterious like Taehyung .

His thoughts turned to the voice that surprised him from time to time. He had no idea who it was, but he felt like he had a strong connection with that woman.

"Who are you?" he whispered, hoping she would answer him. But it seemed like her voice appeared only to put him in a strange situation like this one.

"I can't trust you anymore," he mumbled with a cold tone.

====💎

Taehyung and his army were in front of the castle, preparing to invade it.

The king was nervous for many reasons; the most important was Jungkook , he was afraid that something bad happened to him before they arrived. The second reason was his older brother. He knew how much he hated him and how he could be dangerous.

Another reason was that he was worried about his friends and his subjects. He feared that this sudden invasion would lead to the resumption of the war between him and his brother and end up ruining his kingdom.

The Dark Creatures weren't like the others.

They were created with the soul of the devil, they are the most dangerous and unbeatable creatures of Fantasía. No one ever survived their attack. Jungkook was the only exception.

Taehyung took a deep breath and turned to face his allies and soldiers. "Are you sure you want to do this with me?" he asked them.

"You are our king. It is our duty to fight by your side." the general, a centaur, bowed.

Jin smiled nervously and approached him.

He put his arm around Taehyung shoulders,
"You know I will never let you do this alone."

"Same for me," Namjoon joined them. "If we have to die, then we will together."

Jin frowned. "Why are you talking about death? You are supposed to encourage your king!" he shouted, making everyone surprised.Jin was known to be a quiet male, he rarely raised his voice at someone or said anything wrong. Especially not to Namjoon who was the closest one to him.

Jin realized what he's done and pressed his lips. He looked at Namjoon and saw sadness in his eyes. He wanted to say something, but then Prince jhope came from behind and grabbed Namjoon arm, "I heard you are a good fighter, so I will need you by my side."

he smirked, enjoying Jin anger and jealousy.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. He had no time to waste for stupid love quarrels, so he searched for the duke and walked toward him, "Do you want to sacrifice?" he asked.

Yoongi scoffed and crossed his arms, "I would have done it with or without you," he answered with a confident tone. "Jungkook is under my protection if you didn't know. I should be the one to save him."

Taehyung bit the inside of his cheek and clenched his fists. He didn't like the tone he was talking with or the fact that he thinks that Jungkook belonged to him. This feeling of jealousy was still strange to him because he never felt this way before. Even when he was married to Kythaela, no one dared to compete with him or tried to take her from him. This time, the rivalry was very promising.