-6-

Jay can't sleep.

No matter what sleeping position he's in, he can't sleep.

Is it because he gets to hangout with Heeseung tomorrow?

Or because of the post he saw earlier?

Jay just shrugged it off and kept trying to sleep.

In the end, he slept at 3:00 am.

Looks like someone will be sleepy in class tomorrow.

-

Friday
6:13 am

He still managed to wake up early despite only having three hours of sleep.

Jay still has enough time to take a quick bath and make breakfast but Jay as stubborn as he is, he skipped his meal again.

After taking a bath, he wore his complete uniform and took his school stuffs so he can go.

Jay still has enough time to read a book at the library.

-

He now arrived at their University, while walking to the front gate.

The pink haired friend of his is the first person he saw.

"SEONGIE HYUNG" Jay flinched a bit but still managed to put on his straight face. "Oh that didn't scare you? Dang it" Jay just gave him a smile to lighten up Sunoo's mood.

"Didn't you say you are not able to come today?" Jay asked while walking with Sunoo on his side. "Jake forced me to come" Sunoo said with a pout and rolled his eyes.

Jay still can't believe that this person beside him who's pouting is more dominant than Jake.

I guess a cute person is not always a cute person.

"Anyways, i'm pretty sure you already saw this on twitter but Park Sunghoon is coming back in Korea" Sunoo squealed causing Jay to cover his ears.

"What's so exciting about him coming back here?" Jay said. "I've got many reasons why but i'll only tell two." Sunoo cleared his throat before continuing. "First, he's my celebrity crush back then before me and Jake got into a relationship and Second, he'll study here at our University" Sunoo squealed once again. Students looked at them which made Jay feel embarassed.

Sunoo is always like this whenever he's excited, a big yapper.

"Can you stop squealing for once? It's gonna break my ear drums." Jay spoke. "Oh i'm sorry" Sunoo just chuckled at him.

"Wait did you say he'll be studying here at our University? As in here?" Jay spoke again with worry in his tone. "Yeah, why?" Sunoo answered.

"O-oh nothing" Jay stuttered a bit. "I'll go to the library, we still have time before our class start. You wanna come?" Jay asked again.

"No ew book sucks, i'd rather nibble on Jake's neck everyday than read a book" Sunoo answered. "O-k i did not have to know that"

"Speaking of Jake, where is he anyways?"

"Oh, he's in the outside washroom waiting for me"

"Oh my god"

Sunoo winked and then bid Jay a goodbye before walking away.

Jay already knew what's gonna happen next to them.

First Jake will come out with hick-

Ok i'll shut up.

-

Jay's first class just started and he's trying so hard to focus on their lecture.

Their first exam will be next month and he wants to get a perfect score.

(im sorry i don't know much about college)

But seems to have difficulties on focusing right now.

You already know the reason why.

"Mister Park are you listening?" Their professor asked which brought Jay back to reality. "Y-yes sir" Jay answered.

"Then please answer what's on the board"

Jay stood up and walked in front to answer.

He first analyzed what is on the board and Jay as a smart student, he answered it easily despite not focusing on their lecture.

"Good job Mister Park, you can go back to your seat"

Jay was borned with a good brain, which is the reason he gets hate inside their class room.

He doesn't mind at all, it's not his fault they got weaker brain than him.

(as a person with weak brain, im offended by my own writing)

-

Jay and his friends are now in the cafeteria, eating lunch.

Just in time when Heeseung came and sat down beside Jay.

And of course a pair of eyes is staring at them right now.

Jungwon, he already accepted their relationship and tried to not distance himself. But of course, he still feels a bit jealous.

"Heeseung hyung, stop showering Jay hyung with your wet lips" Jungwon spoke causing the older to stop. "Such a kill joy" Heeseung muttered but Jungwon still heard him "Whatever big baby" Jungwon then rolled his eyes at him which made Jay to chuckle at the two.

And just like that Jay as the mother figure in the group, watched the four bicker as if they are the only student that is in the cafeteria.

-

Today is like an ordinary day.

Saturday, no classes but has so many activities to finish.

He woke and decided to finish his activities first and just relax after it.

(damn my lazy aess could never)

3 Hours Later

He's now finished with his works and stood up to take a bath.

After taking a bath, he went to his kitchen to make breakfast.

While he's cooking, his phone that is on the kitchen table rang so he stopped what he's doing.

He saw Heeseung's name on his phone so he quickly answered it.

"Hey love, what's up?"

"Hey, can we meet up tomorrow?"

"Sure, at our spot?"

"At our spot"

"Ok baby, i love you. Bye"

"Bye"

His phone beeped when the other line hanged up.

Jay knows something is wrong.

Normally Heeseung would say "I miss you first" then end the call with "I love you baby"

Jay shrugged off the thoughts and went back to cooking.

He doesn't know that tomorrow will be [beep]

------------------------------------♥︎-----------------------------------

NOT PROOFREAD because im too lazy.

967 Word Counts im so proud of myself.

So, what's gonna happen tomorrow?

Also, Baekgu will appear in a few chaps.

Tomorrow? idk ;)

Jay: I apologize for my author's forgetful aess, i just wanna kick it.