DND 9

Taehyung huffs as he sat in the library, waiting for Jungkook

Taehyung huffs as he sat in the library, waiting for Jungkook. Today, they'll have to plan and start their project so that they'll finish it soon.
"What the fuck, where is this guy?" He grumbled, rolling his eyes.

"Sorry, I'm late" He heard, turning around to be met with Jungkook. His eyes widened and couldn't help but check the younger out.

"What's wrong with me?"

He thinks to himself, gulping. Realizing what he's doing, he tries to play it off by rolling his eyes and huffing.
"Yeah, you're late... You made me wait here for 10 minutes" Taehyung says, groaning.

"It's only 10 minutes, you complain too much" Jungkook rolled his eyes, sitting down and placing his bag beside him.
"Yeah, but we could've done one thing already if you weren't late" Taehyung scoffs and Jungkook glares.

"Okay, I'm sorry... You happy?" Jungkook says, crossing his arms as he decides to ignore the other by looking at his laptop that he had hair setup.
"Good" Taehyung whispers and then minded his own business.

Being too focused with his work, Taehyung was not hearing anything from Jungkook anymore.
"Hey, are you done–" Taehyung was not able to finish his sentence as he sees that Jungkook had fallen asleep. He sees the younger’s sleeping face and felt his heart beat fast.

"What the fuck..." He puts a hand over his chest where his heart is, frowning. He felt his cheeks heat up and he decides to distract himself by going back over with his work. He'll have to ask Jimin about this later.

"What's up with me?" He says to himself, taking a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, did I fall asleep?" Jungkook asks, now awake after a 15 minute sleep.
"Yeah" Taehyung didn't wanna make eye contact.

"Sorry about that... I had to do some work on other subjects that's why I stayed up late.. Don't worry, I'll finish the assigned script later"

"Yeah, okay"