Cha:1 Mom

Real moms POV*
"Yeah but I don't want to see another one pass we have to leave it.... I won't be able too handle it..." I said crying and looking at the baby I was in human form. With the runt in my arms. Then I put a note just in case a loving family picks him up a he makes it...

Dear son,
I did this for a reason. If you already found out Also if you see this note... I'm so sorry I didn't fight to keep you alive.But I bet the lovely family that had taken care of you did a fabulous job and I hope to see you. You are my baby And they kept you alive. Hope to see you soon. Also tell your loving family I said thank you...

Love
Suzana your real mother .

I finally finished righting it and then folded it up and put it with my son. Then I ran off with my other puppies and my husband. They kept running I looked back then seen a guy and a girl pick up my baby boy... Then they rushed him to the car.

Then I ran to catch up to my husband.

Adopted moms POV*

I looked down and there was a baby laying there. I looked at my boyfriend and said "we got to bring him to the doctor !" Then we rushed him to the doctor.

***
6 years later "mommmmmmmmmyyyyy." I looked at him and smiled and said "yes?" Then he asked "why cant I turn in to big doggies like you and daddy?" I just said "because it's just hasn't came to you yet..." he looked like he was about to cry. Then he landed on his but and then started to whining. "but... I want to be like you~." he sniffed "your going to soon." I lifted him up on my lap and laid his head on my chest.

And rubbed his back... I still have that letter from his real mom in his baby book. I'm probably going to Wait... To tell him course he would be a wreck. if I told him now I'm not going to do that to him... I'm probably going to wait till he's 15-17

"Mommy were is daddy?" He looked at me I also questioned that to. I said "yeah we're is your father." Then I lifted him up and then went down stairs... I seen another girl on the couch and he was in the kitchen... "um.. what's going on here?" I asked then he jumped and said "oh hunny I didn't know you were home." Then the girl jump up and said "HONNY I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERENT MARRIED!?"Then she storm out of the house.

I looked at him and said "really you were cheating on me!?"Then we got in a heated argument.

Johnny's POV*
I went downstairs and I heard my mom and dad arguing. I just sat on the Stairs and then I heard something about me.

"Well your the one that wanted that kid I didn't!" I heard from my father

Wait what does that mean? Does that mean I'm not there's...

Then I heard a another thing "it doesn't matter if he's adopted or not he's our son!"

Then I whispered to my self "it does mean I'm not there's.."