Cha:2 The letter

Pic of johnny____>
Johnny's POV*
I just sit on the stairs till the fight was done.My dad walks out of the house and my mom comes my way. She said as she looked down at me"oh little Johnny..." I got up and ran to my room.

I slammed my door and then went to my bed and laid down on my bed. Then started to cry. Then I started to fall asleep.

***.
11 years later...
"Yeah come at me I'm not scared of you." I said to a guy in the pack. That's like my age...Then he started running at me. I jumped in the air on top of him and I punched him. like two times till an adult cam and stopped us. The adult had me but the shoulder But I'm tall...

But the fight was also at school so it was a teacher. "Mr.Foster do I need to call your parents?" The teacher said I just smirked and said "go ahead." I then got brought to the office and then she looked at me and sat down and picked up the phone and started dialing the numbers.

He picked up and she said"Hello Mr.Foster yeah we have Johnny here from starting a fight..." I just looked at the floor and kept smirking. I could hear my 'father' at the end of the line "I'll be right there..."

***
5 minutes later my 'father' comes storming In the school like he's big and bad. "Johnny Foster what in the world are you thinking." I just looked at him and said rolling my eyes "if your here to pick me up then pick me up."

***

At home finally the car ride was so quiet. I walked in the house. Then my 'father' comes in and starting yelling at me"why would you start a fight!" I just looked at him and yelled back "because it doesn't really reflect on you, your not even my real dad! Also you really never cared about the only one that I thought cared for me the most so the more you go out with other girls the more I act out!" Then stormed up stairs.

Then I seen a book on my bed. I went to throw it off my bed but something called me. A sent or something I looked in it... it was a letter also it looks so neat. I take the letter and then opened it. Then I read..

Dear son,
I did this for a reason. If you already found out Also if you see this note... I'm so sorry I didn't fight to keep you alive.But I bet the lovely family that had taken care of you did a fabulous job and I hope to see you. You are my baby And they kept you alive. Hope to see you soon. Also tell your loving family I said thank you...

Love
Suzana your real mother .

I then put the letter back in the envelope. Then sit on my bed thinking...

What was my real mom like. why did she do it. is she like me. Do I have brothers and sisters? My mind said as I put the envelope
away.

________________________________

(A/N)
Sorry if it doesn't make sense...

#loveyou