Cha:6 why did u run...

Johnnies POV*

As I was skating down to the skatepark I was thinking about a lot about my past...about my run away foster mom who was more like a mom than anything...

"Well your the one who that wanted that kid I didn't!"

I don't know why he try's to be there after that day when my foster mom ran away... Ever since he's be up my but like trying to stop me from causing fights or getting my self in trouble.

I was pulled out of thought by "Hey johnnie!!!" I looked over where it was coming from and fell off my penny board. I fell on my knees and hurt my arm are really bad... I got up trying to look though "yeah?" I asked as I was whipping my knees off. I picked up my penny board and looked at the girl from the other day and looked at her it wasn't the one my age it was my blood mother...I put my penny board down and put one foot on the boar and pushed my self away and but then I was stopped again by her saying " I under stand your mad..." I looked at her and said " mad!? IM BEOND MAD!!! You left me with a man I don't even know for 11 years!!!"

*at the park...*

"Finally!!!" I sat down one the bench laid my head down and picked it up and looked in the woods to see a pear of bright blue eyes.. I walk towards them they had worried and disappointment in them.. I asked "who are u?" She looked down and walked out... I saw a gray wolf turn to a blond women...but then it clicked... I froze in place to see who it was. My eye started tearing up I reached my arms out and said " I MISSED U!!!" I started to cry in her shoulders she picked my head up and said "oh look at how much you've grew!" I smiled and laughed but then I pushed my self away because I realized that she ran away from me..I asked "why did you run away?"