I go into flames-again

This might be really bad... But bear with me!

LEO
So ok. Life was definitely going smooth. I had the girl of my dreams with me, soaring in the air, with my awesome dragon Festus. We were heading back to camp halfblooded.

"Are you sure they will like me?" Calypso asked.

I'm Leo, bad boy supreme... Who ever likes Leo everyone likes."

Calypsho laughed and grabbed my arm. Oh man was she beautiful!

"We should head back in about.. 2 hours."

I said knowing how far thanks to Festus creaking. Calypsho was new with heights- everything took her in new experiences. She looked at me and said softly,

"Thank you"

My face felt hot and I felt so happy.. " LEO!" She yelled. Oh gods! I was on fire! I flamed myself down. I was burnt and I felt real bad. " Sorry babe," I joked. She smirked and we flew on.

Even though Calypsho DID want to make a store with me, I felt like we should head back to camp. They thought I was really DEAD. I sent them a message though to them saying we were coming and they nearly had a stroke! I remember them all. Percy's and I becoming friends, Annabeth always smirking at me from being the SUPREME commander of the Argo 2, Jason being one of the closest flying super mans I have ever seen, Pipers courage, and Frank turning into a inguina. I sighed, and I watched the sun set. It was time to go home.

THIS WAS CHAPTER ONE!

Comment
Like
Enjoy?

Stay tuned! :D