Rivals

Leo-

I smiled when I saw Hazel and Frank holding hands. I was done with Hazel- way done with her- and for the first time in my life, I was truly happy for Frank. Hazel saw me and waving to Frank she motioned me to sit.

" So, Valdez."

" So?" Thats all Im getting from her?

She grinned at me and watched the sunset. It was gold and i remembered a poem Nothing Gold Can Stay ( THE OUTSIDERS XD )

" We missed you. I missed you." her face was warm and she blushed and looked at the sunset. Girls were sooo complicated. They were definally not as easy as making a robotic machine with pieces of metal and scraps. They were basically like a explosion- they would explode when you didnt even know.

" What happened- when- when-" she faltered her sentence and looked away.

" Well the cure saved me, and I magically found Calypso. We got Festus fixed up a bit, and we basically went here."

I remembered thinking Calypso was a priority. She still is. Hazel nodded and let the tears fall. " I felt like it was all my fault." she moaned. I shook my head.

" Thats in the past. Mcshizzle is bigger and bolder."

That was a lie. Im still scrawny and skinny. She giggled and I left her. Calypso waved at me and I quickly approached her. " Leo, I feel like Annabeth's threatening me."

WHAT? I know Annabeth. She might be a little cocky at times, but mostly shes a practical, kind person. But I trust Calypso. Shes not liar.

" She told me to stay away from Percy."

She said looking down. I tighted my hands in a fist.

" I got you, girl. No one is hurting you, and you got me here."

She smiled and we held hands. I quickly moved on her and kissed her lips. I held her close and she giggled in a weird way. " I totally hate you Valdez." she said. I rolled my eyes and we layed there till we fell asleep under the moonlight.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dreams collided on me like a wave. I saw my mom waving at me. NOT AGAIN! i moaned in my head

I HATED seeing my mom die. I maneuvered my mind to a different landscape, and I saw my father Hephaestus.

" Leo!" he said

" What are you doing?" I asked.

He grabbed scraps and smiled at me.

" I see you like this girl named Calypso."

My face turned beet red.

" Okkkk what do you want?"

" I wanna repay you and make you a nice date."

I gagged. My father at my date?

"Hypnos, god of dreams said he will make you one."

" What do you mean?"

My father hands were on fire and he cooled them down.

" Tomorrow night you will have a dream date with her. Literally its a dream. You will have a dreamscape of a date with Calypso. I was confused.

" Why don't I just have a real date with her?"

" Reasons." he said.

" I am proud of you Leo, but I am telling you monsters are still out there. Good luck, my dear son." I was so confused and I woke up with my hands on fire.

Thats it for now people! Make sure to like it and tell me about your thoughts?

Stay Gold ppl XD <3 -HunnieBunnie

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------