I hold hands with Apollo

Calypso-

When I was trapped on that island, you do not understand how that is. I never thought I would get out. Until I met Percy and he promised to get me. I believed him. It's funny how things work out, though I thought holding Leo's sweaty hand. He looked relaxed for the first time in his life; He always was twiddling or grabbing scraps of metal from who knows where.

I love him.

I squeezed his hand tightly, watching him gaze at me with such affection my face felt red hot.

" Here we are!" Apollo said. I gasped. There was a field of flowers that seemed to run on forever. I ran toward it my hair loosely flying behind me. I loved flowers. I smiled wide when Apollo looked at me. Was it just me, or was he looking at me a little too long? I averted my eyes and sniffed the flowers happily. I suddenly thought of Camp Half-Blood. 

" Leo, are we still sleeping outside?"

He actually shrugged and turned to Apollo.

" Yeah," Apollo said to us.

" When do we go back home?" He asked suddenly clutching my hand tightly.

" You can go now," he said but than looking at me he whispered,

" Close your eyes and you can come here whenever you want," he said winking at me.

I stared at him and he said to us,

" OK when I count to three you will be asleep normally. You should wake up in two hours?" he guessed.

Leo raised an eyebrow. " You think?"

" Eh, probably." he said 

" Bye," Leo said holding my hand tight.

" One," he started to say but i suddenly could not move.

" Two," Apollo said brushing my hair from my face. I was getting tired and drowsy.

" Three!" Before I fell in blackness Apollo whispered to me,

" Don't fly away."