the strict hyungs part 2

Nobody pov-

Hope made sure that the stray kids boys doesn't know that she went to somewhere she not suppose to be without them

She sigh in relief still had a headache and she was by her friends and then her phone buzz

And it was chan and she then look at her friends and jada said " I told u that ur plan wasn't gonna work now u gonna get urself in trouble "

Hope glare at her and said " it Will all I have to do is ignore them and then they will leave me alone for now and forget it"

Kenzie then whisper to jada and said " she still not getting the point isn't she " jada shake her head and said " Hope I love u and ur my best friend but do u really wanna get in trouble with ur hyungs"

Hope then shrug and said " they don't have good memory either way so why does it matter"

Jada sigha and said " fine I give up but if they find u don't come to me but I support u okay" Hope nods

And then said " let's go back to sleep down since we been up and " before she could say anything their was a knock on the door

Kenzie then said " I wonder who could that be"

Hope then said " should we get it " Jada sighs and stand up and then reach for the door handle and open up and their it was hope hyungs

Jada then said " well hope it's for u" just then minho went by Jada and grab hope chin and said " so u wanted to explain to us why weren't u with us yesterday or are u gonna keep this up because when we get back ur getting spankings"

Hope then groan and said " why can't I have a private life without yall asking me where I'm going to go I'm 17 not a little girl anymore"

Minho kept his grip on hope chin and said " cuz ur a still a teenager and still in school and we are ur guardians to take care of u , ur parents ask us to take care of u so deal with it princess "

Hope then blushed when he call her princess and she said " dont call me that ur I kick ur ass" minho smirk and whisper " who do u think is In trouble princess that means u have nothing on us"

Hope sighs and minho then pick her up and wrap her legs around his waist and all of her friends saw and they gasp at the scene

Hope then look at minho and said " let me down now minho i don't wanna be up here I wanna stand on my feet not around ur waist"

Minho smirk and then pin hope to the wall and said " who do u this is in the right here me or u that the thing princess ur getting a punishment when we get home and bangchan is piss at u"

Hope then roll her eyes and said " I'm not scared of u I know yall and I won't be scared of yall " minho then said " u will be princess don't worry"

Hope then got mad because minho keeps calling her princess and she doesn't wanna be call princess and she tried to speak but before she can

He then kiss her and she widen her eyes and try to push him but he was stronger then her and kenzie said " now 8 boys and 1 girl gonna be hot"

Jada smack her head and said " to much people but ur right but let's support her even tho she a stubborn girl but we still love her and we want her to know we still love her anyways wanna go shopping "

Kenzie then look at jada and said " let's talk about this later we gotta get hope out if we can"

Jada sighs and nod and said " ur right but then again we did tell her that this will happen she just stubborn"

Kenzie then said " I agree with u but hope has been our friend since forever and she always made sure we were okay then herself so let's do this for her okay"

Jada nods and then said " alright if ur sure then let's do this for her"

Minho then said " since yall are talking me and hope is gonna go she has a punishment ready for her so she will see yall tmr at school"

Her friends nod their head they are scared of minho and minho then carry hope out and she wanted to get down and minho said " stop it"

Hope then look at minho and roll her eyes and said " I don't have to tell u everyone I do" minho then hit her thigh and said " princess u belong to us"

Hope gasp at what he said she never heard of him said that and she said " no I do not I'm my own person"

Minho growl when hope said that and he said " u are ours weather u believe it or not and u will have ur punishment "

He then carry her to the dorms and he then grab his key with one hand and then unlock the door and he then saw the others and then Felix came in and look at hope

And he smiled and said " ur back finally and u got our princess good Job minho"

Minho scowl and said " it was hard and yall gonna make a real death of me it took me awhile to find her u better be glad it was lucky for me"

Felix nod and then hug hope and hope hesitant and hug him back and felix then intertwined his fingers and her fingers together and they walk to chan office

And Felix knock on the door and chan yelled " come in" Felix then went in with hope and chan then look at hope and sigh and said " hello princess we gonna have a talk after I finish with my work"

Hope nod and chan continue to finish his work and then said " sit on my lap " she nodded and then sat on chan lap while he does his work