late part 5 🥵

Nobody pov-He pressed kisses down her spine, his hands roaming over her body. He moved one hand to her hip, his fingers gripping her possessively. He wanted her completely, wanted to claim every part of her.

He reached down, unbuckling his belt with a skilled and practiced move. He could feel her beneath him, her body tensing and shivering in anticipation. He was in complete control, and he knew it.

He undid the button on his jeans, the sound of the zipper echoing loudly in the silence of the room. He shifted, pushing his jeans down his hips, his eyes never leaving hers.

He moved back over her, his body pressing against hers once again. He was only wearing a pair of black boxer briefs now, the thin fabric leaving little to the imagination.

He ran his hands down her sides, his touch light and reverent. He was savoring her, relishing the feel of her body against his. He wanted her so badly, wanted to possess her completely.

He moved his mouth to her ear, his breath hot against her skin. "Are you sure you want this, sweetheart?" he whispered. "Are you sure you’re ready for me?"

She nodded, her eyes dark and hazy with desire. She was desperate for him, her body trembling with need. "Yes," she whispered. "Please. I want you, Chan. I need you."

Bang Chan smiled, his eyes dark and possessive. "Good," he said gruffly. "Because you're mine now. Completely and utterly mine."

He reached down, his fingers hooking into the waistband of her shorts. He pulled them down her legs with a rough and possessive motion, revealing her bare skin to his gaze.

He moved his hands up her legs, his touch firm and possessive. He wanted to touch her everywhere, to claim every inch of her body as his own.

He moved his hands up to her hips, his grip tight and possessive. “You’re so beautiful,” he said huskily. “And you’re all mine tonight.”

Bang Chan shifted, rolling his boxer briefs down his legs with a smooth and practiced move. He was fully exposed to her now, his body lean and muscular,

His skin was hot to the touch, his muscles rippling under his skin. He was all hard planes and angles, all strength and power.

He moved back over her, his body pressing against hers. He was bare now, his skin against hers, and he could feel
the heat radiating off of them both.

He reached down, hooking his fingers into the waistband of her panties. He rolled them down her legs slowly, savoring the feel of her skin beneath his touch. He was being careful, almost reverent, as if he was unwrapping a precious gift.

When he had removed them completely, he tossed them aside, his eyes never leaving hers. He was completely and utterly exposed now, and he was all hers.

He reached over to the nightstand, opening the drawer and pulling out a protection. He tore the wrapper open with his teeth, rolling the condom onto his hard length with practiced ease.

He moved back over her, his body pressing against hers. He was hard and ready for her, his body trembling with need. He wanted her so badly, wanted to claim her completely.

"Are you ready for me, sweetheart?" he whispered against her skin. "Are you ready for what I'm going to do to you?"

"Yes," she whispered back, her voice hoarse and ragged. "Please. I want you, Chan. I need you so bad."

He growled, the sound low and feral. "You're all mine now," he said, his voice rough and possessive. "And I'm going to take you, over and over again, until you can't even remember your own name."

He moved his mouth to her neck, his tongue and teeth nipping at her skin. He was marking her, making sure that she was his completely.

He moved down her body, his lips and tongue leaving a trail of fire in their wake. He was taking his time, savoring every inch of her skin, wanting to make this moment last as long as possible.

He moved his hips, grinding against her, his body rubbing against hers. He was taking his time, moving slowly, teasing her with every touch and every movement.

He could feel her body trembling with need, could hear the small, needy sounds that escaped her lips. She wanted him, just as badly as he wanted her.

He moved his mouth to her ear, his breath hot and ragged. "You're so beautiful," he whispered. "You belong to me now, completely and utterly. I'm going to make you mine, sweetheart. Completely and utterly mine."

He continued to grind against her, his movements slow and deliberate, driving her wild with need.

He wanted to drive her to the brink, to make her beg for release. He wanted to hear her say his name, to hear her say that she was his, completely and utterly his.

"Say my name," he commanded, his voice low and rough. "Say that you're mine, sweetheart. Say that you belong to me."

She moaned, her body arching up against him. "I'm yours," she gasped. "Completely and utterly yours. Please...Please, Chan..."

He growled, the sound primal and possessive. "That's right," he said, his voice a low growl. "You're mine. And I'm going to take good care of you, sweetheart. I'm going to make you feel so good, you'll never want me to stop."

He continued to grind against her, his body moving in a slow and deliberate rhythm. He was enjoying this, enjoying the feel of her beneath him, the sounds she was making.

He wanted to drive her to the brink, to make her beg for release. He wanted to hear her say his name, to hear her say that she was his.

He leaned down, his mouth moving to her ear. "Say it again, sweetheart," he whispered. "Tell me again that you're mine. Tell me that you want me, that you need me."

"I'm yours," she gasped, her voice ragged and strained. "Completely and utterly yours. I need you, Chan. I want you. Please...Please, Don't Stop."