Chapter 23~ Dungeon

I just wanted to thank everyone for reading!

3rd Person POV

It felt like they were free falling for a while. Mack hit the ground first and got the wind knocked out of her but regained it quickly. Raine fell second with an 'oof!' then groaned in pain. When Mack heard something fall she tried to look around but she couldn't see anything because it was pitch black.

"Raine?" Mack asked into the darkness hoping that it was Raine.

"M-Mack?" Raine questioned. "Are you okay?" She asked still laying on the floor.

"Y-yea, are you?" Mack said as she slowly sat up and rubbed her sore back.

"My back hurts but I'm all good." Raine said as she also sat up.

"Okay, where are you?" Mack questioned.

"I'm not sure. I think I'm right in front of you."

Mack stood up and started to scramble around in the darkness with her hands out stretched in front of her.

"Crap, this feels like a stupid game of Marco Polo." Mack grumbled but soon ran into a wall. "Come on!!"

Raine giggled and crawled around until she found bars. There were freaking metal bars.

"No no no no noooooooo!" Raine whined as she tried to break the bars. Obviously it didn't work.

Mack also found bars as the scars on her back started to burn again. Malevolent laughter could be heard from what sounded like everywhere. It seemed the place they were in had an echo.

"Raine!" Mack yelled.

Raine gasped when she heard the laughter. "Mack! Find me quickly!"

Mack reached out as far as she could though the bars. "I can't if you're behind these freaking bars!"

Raine started to hyperventilate. "Please tell me that were not stuck in a small cell."

"I can't tell cuz I can't see!" Mack yelled slightly irritated.

"I don't do well in small spaces!" Raine yelled and tried to shake the bars but they obviously didn't budge.

"Okay just calm down." Mack said trying to comfort the claustrophobic Raine as she tried to find a way out.

"ZALAGO I SWEAR ONCE I FIND YOU YOU'RE DEAD YOU SNIVELING LITTLE ERCANT!!!" Raine yelled.

The laughter became louder and the torches on the wall lit up as Zalago appeared. It turned out that they were in a dungeon with many cells on both side of the hallway Zalago stood in. Raine and Mack were in different cells on the opposite sides.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Raine yelled at Zalago.

Zalago tisked and looked at Raine with an amused expression. "And how are you going to do that, my dear? The bars of your cell is made of the strongest material in the universe, so I'm afraid that you can't break them."

"Then meet my scarf!" Raine said and whipped her scarf at the bars and it wrapped around two of them. She pulled and the bars bent slightly.

Zalago quickly became irritated. "You're really quite some trouble with that scarf of yours." He said as he snapped his fingers and made Raine's scarf catch on fire. "Now, lets see how powerless you are without it."

"No!!" Raine yelled and put it out, it wasn't really charred because she put it out quickly, then she hugged it to her chest. "Y-You ass."

Zalago chuckled darkly.

"QUIT HURTING HER!!" Mack yelled at him.