•TAE-YOUNG• (greet and meet)

•(Y/N'S POV)•
I woke up by my alarm at 3 am..I looked at my phone and I remember it was the day! the day I'm going to meet and greet my idols! I sat up quickly as I stretch a bit to get started with my day. Yes I woke up every early since I had to catch a flight..And yes I just booked a flight just to see my idols!!

After I got ready, I got a cab and we. drove to the airport. It was a very Long ride to be honest, when I got there I quickly Go first to my hotel that I also booked a few weeks ago. I settled in to the hotel and I fix myself

I was now on the way to the meet and greet i was so excited! When I got there I saw that damnnn there was a big ass line, I didn't care Id do anything to just see my idols..and especially Taeyoung..

My bias was Taeyoung, Ever since I became their fan Taeyoung was the cutest for me! I like the other idols but my favourite was him..

hours passess..y/n felt a bit frustrated to herself for nit coming early . Now she was suffering in the lane. There was too many fans in line!

Finally it was my turn, when I greeted the other idols I Stayed to one..Taeyoung! I was nervous but I tried to be casual

"Hello Taeyoung?! Omg! I'm such a big fan I can't believe it that I'm talking just Infront of you!"

whoops that was awkward u was too excited..

"i-..I'm so sorry where are my manners haha! I'm Y/N L/N. I've been a fan since you guys started!"

•(TAEYOUNG'S POV)•
it was our greet and meet with our fan I was sure there was a lot of fans going..and good thing I was prepared..It was also a hot day phew and too many fans just-.. pressures me

I had a lot of fans to talk and I was About to take a break but there was another one..she looked shy I noticed her body language..

"It's nice to meet you also Y/n..I was about to take a break but I can't let my fan down hm?"

I said softly as I smiled at her I saw her Smiling also

"I a-am so happy to meet you! i-..I'm so sor-ry.. just a bit nervous but u-..c-can you please sign an autograph in my merch please?!"

the fan girl said.. looking all happy and nervous as she gave me her shirt

"ofc no problem.."

I signed it quickly ..but I was thinking ofc something..to give my number..or just an autograph..she did caught my eye..

"t-thanks so much!"

I saw her happily left and I was happy to make a fan Very happy . But I can't help but be attract by her ..she was cute and soft spokening..

the other members took a note of me looking at that one fan girl..They were curious and somewhat confused..tae-young can't be Inlove at first sight with a fan?..well it was indeed in possible..

even though they were a lot of Attractive fans..taeyoung really like that girl since she looked so..Simple and he really wants to meet her again..and get to know each other better..it's obvious at this point Taeyoung didn't care about their status.

he didn't care if Y/n that girl..was just a normal girl while he was in a famous Group band ..

taeyung quickly looked back at the other fans as he continues to greet them..But her in his mind never left.

•(Y/N'S POV)•
as I left I felt a spark between me and him I didn't except much of It..I was only a fan . When I got back to my hotel I looked at my t-shirt(4twon merch)that he signed on and I saw..a number?

my eyes widen ..was this a prank? n-no wait it's not?! it was his number! I was about to try to call him..but I felt somewhat..very nervous..I'll let a day pass..I don't wanna disturb him what if this was a prank also

*(NO ONES POV)*
Taeyoung with his Members were now staying in a 5 star hotel, they settled in and they were all exhausted

after that Taeyoung was still thinking about..Y/n the way she spoke and look at him with those eyes..y/n was now basically stuck in his head..and he was low-key expecting her to call him..maybe?

the other members notice how quiet Taeyoung and staring to the ceiling..Jesse noticed it also..Jesse told this to the other members..and they were Abit worried.

•(TAEYOUNG'S POV)•
I noticed that my friends were looking at me and I stared at them looking confused..Jesse spoke up

"what's wrong buddy?"

Jesse sat to the edge of my bed looking somewhat worried, I sat up slowly and I let out a small sigh..I can't-..I can't hide it anymore..I was Inlove in first sight with fan..

"I-.. I well it's nothing serious bu-"

suddenly robaire's phone buzz..it was probably our manager..

•FIRST PART DONE!•
I hope you like my first story y'all!
(not proof read)
I take requests as usual!
(915 WORDS COUNT)