Blainley/Mildred

Okay, so yeah, everybody hates Blainley, and this is something I've noticed. Everybody's always complaining about her and saying she's the worst villain. (LOUD RED BUZZER NOISE) 

Blainley is honestly such a good character though and I love her sm. 

I get why everyone's always complaining about her and all, she's annoying, loud, always wants to be the center of attention, competitive, you get what I mean.. 

And honestly... Yeah. That's why she's so amazing. She makes the show more interesting, as many antagonists do. (Minus Mal, ew wtf 💀💀💀😭😭😭)

And some of you guys are acting like some other villains don't describe EXACTLY what I just said. (you know who I'm talking about 😐😐😐) 

So.. let's go to TDA... when she first appeared.

BOOM, Blainley first appeared as one of the two hosts of Celebrety Manhunt, and honestly, I think she was hilarious in this episode and made it more fun to watch. (And her getting annoyed at Sierra every 5 seconds was hilarious too, LMAO) 

She's legit the best host, you know what I mean? Chris absolutely sucks and annoys me so much. I literally swear, and people love to act like Chef isn't slightly like him. (Even if he IS way better and SORT OF cares about the contestants) Don is.. well.. just annoying and plain to me, and Josh.. actually I like Josh, so I can't even say anything bad about him ngl. 

WORLD TOUR 

Listen, I completely understand why people hate her in World Tour, and I must admit, "Her Real Name Isn't Blainley" is a fire song 🗣🗣🔥🔥🔥💯 💯 (sorry Mildred) 

But let's not act like Blainerific isn't also one of the BEST Total Drama World Tour Songs. 

"Get me a half filled no foam latte, steamed to 102 heat!!!" 

*pause* 

"I'm quite specific 🙄" 

LIKE YES, I LOVE THAT SONG SM 

Anyways... 

People mostly hated Blainley for hating Bridgette, and as a Bridgette lover. I'm here to say:

I honestly don't care ^^ 

They BOTH hated each other, although Bridgette showed it less bc she's such a nice person (I love her sm <333) 

Even on the aftermath show I feel like she was funny, and I actually loved it! But girl, I did not feel bad at ALL when she had to become a contestant, bc karma is a bitch. 

Lemme just say now, though, unlike many people, I LOVED HER AS A CONTESTANT JGKSEKFMSK

And people were like: "BUT SHE CAME LATE 😭😭😭 SHE DIDNT DESERVE THAT SPOT 😭😭😭" 

Courtney did the same thing and ALMOST nobody complained about that, so let's not just switch up just because Blainley isn't a fan favorite 😒😒😒

Yeah, she did some questionable things in this season.. but, overall, I really do love Blainley! So I rate her character an 8.5/10 ^^