His Harsh Words (Part-4)

Hi everyone Bhavya is back with a new part so let's continue from here..... 💮🌼💮🌼

(B/pov)

So it's been 1 month seen Ankita started to going University and Also It's been 1 month seen Balwant started to show his soft side to Ankita (Only) But still he is not to much open up with her and also still very cold with her.........

And also Balwant has also give Ankita the permission to participate in feast.......

And after 1 month is the Feast so Ankita is having a very hard time because she is very nervous about the feast because even Balwant is going to attend this feast so she is more nervous but from one week Balwant is ignoring Ankita and Ankita is not understanding why he is ignoring her........

(In her bedroom) (Night 9 pm)

Right now Ankita is choosing a outfit for the feast to wear suddenly someone knock on the door so she just let the person in......

And it's was Shakti.......

Ankita -  ohh hiiee Shakti Didi what happened.......

Shakti- Nothing I just came to see that what are you doing Babhi......

Ankita - ohh I was just choosing my outfit for feast.....

Shakti - Ohh nice by the way I wanted to say that babhi, badi Bhaiya just got back to home he was looking very angry so babhi can you please go and check him.......

Ankita - Shakti Didi you are telling me to go the lion's den you also know na he is even has told me to not enter his room and even is ignoring me from one week.......

Shakti -  Ankita  please go and check him na even Ma has asked me to ask you to do this......

Ankita - OK didi if you are saying so let's go......

Shakti- yeah let's go but first here take this......

(she said while forwarding a tray of water)

Ankita - yeah give me.......

(after that Ankita goes towards his room and knocks on the door for few times but still she didn't get any response from the other side so she knocked on the door for one more time but still she didn't get any response so after thinking for 5 minutes she finally entered inside the room but she didn't saw anyone inside the room but she can hear Water's sounds coming from the bathroom so she thought..)

Ankita (in mind) : I think he is inside the bathroom wait I will just put the tray here and I leave from here.......

(When Ankita Was putting the tray on the table suddenly she heard the bathroom's door opening sound and the next moment she saw that Balwant was standing there looking at her angerly and he asked her in a angry voice)

Balwant- What are you doing here in my room......

Ankita - I was just here to give you Water.........

Balwant- Did I ask you to do that.....

Ankita - No you didn't.......

(said while looking down)

Balwant- you are seriously a attention seeker.......

Ankita - What did you say.......

Balwant- I said you are a Attention Seeker and very cringe person I don't what my Father see in you.......

Ankita - You can't say like that.......

Balwant- Oh now you will teach me what to say or not huh.......