crash landed

the vision of the sight was blurry until he make a thought.

henry: (where. . . where am I?)

he then see that he was in something and was facing through  a glass, but that's when a hissing of air came out and the hatch where he is in open up. Henry then caem out but felt his mind like he was hibernate for years, Henry then look around to in somekind of a pod with computers and seats.

Henry: what happend?

then he fetl his heat hurting until he remember that he was in this pod to get out of the earth. . . however don't know why but something bad happends, as then see his parents that caues him to open up his eyes in shock.

henry: mom, dad. . . what Happend to them, hope their ok.

Henry then walk up to the computer to see if he coudl get it online, he try press a button but then that open up the door were a chills hit's him and wind came out, He then look at the exit, he walk up cover his face of the wind until he take a look and see in shock to see a ruind civilsation, snow evrywere and building crumbles, he then loop to see as it was still day time and see planets with the naked eye.

Henry: where the hell am I?

Henry take a step outside and look around to se ntoing but snow coming down, until he saw someone at the distance.

Henry: a person! hey!

he wave his hands and rush to the person.

Henry: I;m frindy what happedns I jjust woke in a pod and and I thought I am the last human in this-

he was then cut off in shock to see the personw as actially a skeleton in ice.

Henry: place. . . I man, what if I'm the only one in this planet, what am I gonna do!? how am I gonan get out of ehre!? am I gonan die!? 

he was worrying until he take a deep breath.

Henry: calm down henry, calm down. let ust get back to the pod and rethink on what to do.

henry start walking back to the ship as then he realise something.

Henry: hold on, I'm not wearing proper winter gear and yet this coldness dosent effect me. . .  wierd.

but then he saw someone at his pod, worried he look around and hid behind a reck car, he peek to see it was a robot who seem to wear shirt, skirt, hoddie and boots, as he try to hear it it seems to be female.

??: another pod, great another murderous drones the company sended, but it seems to be empty with no one inside.

the drone then check inside which Henry then advance to his pod where he peek inside to see the drone, and see it clearly. . . henry mind that stare at the drone with those purpel eyes on her sreen as she look at the computer.

Henry: (wow, she's cute. . . *blushd and get his head to hiinding) what am I talking about!?) the fisrt person I meet is a robot and that my thought?

??: a human cryo pod? which means that a human landed here, and seem to be alone, but how can they survive in a place with low temprtue and mesosphere toxic, it dosent make sence.

Henry: ( wait, mesosphere toxic? so I'm breath in toxin right now!?)

henry started to get worried but then he got distracted as the robot came out of the pod.

??: well dosent matter to me, cause If I ever seen any of humans *grab the rifel from her back* I gonan blast them away with my soon finish rifle and I can finanly be a savoir to my peopel and Finally get the respcet of my da-