Fight for me (3)

urtotwriter
.
.

Next part after 690+ followers.

.
.

Enjoy reading.

----------------------------------------------

One weak later taehyung came back to daegu he was so happy he missed his mother and boyfriend too much.

When he came back the air at his house was heavy, he felt
Himself getting worried 

he saw jungkook was sitting with hobi holding hands while his mother was sitting on the opposite couch with teary eyes.

" What happened mom " she stayed quite when Jungkook stood up with hobi

" Taehyung I am pregnant." He said emotionlessly.

" Really.. I am so happy love." He was about to hug him when he backed away.

" The baby is not yours , hobi is the father." Jungkook said expressionlessly.

" You are joking right." Taehyung felt his heart tearing in shredds .

" No,, I am almost in my third month and did a paternity test , you are not the father." He said looking straight in taehyung's eyes.

" It's ok , love,, I will treat them like my own. Mistakes happen,, you take rest."
He was cutoff in the middle with Jungkook's scream.

" You are so shameless taehyung, I want my baby to have his real father. I am leaving with hobi , don't follow me .". He took his beg and held hobi's hand with another one.

" Don't go, baby ,, i Iove you so much.  Don't leave me " he fell on his knees clutching his legs. He kicked taehyung aside and left the house with hobi.

Taehyung kept crying, he couldn't believe what jungkook said he went to hobi's house , he wanted to convince him to come back, he loves him too much to let him go without a fight.

At hobi's apartment the door was already open he saw jungkook and hobi hugging each other while hobi was peppering his head with kisses , he can't see more his heart shattered like broken glass.

He ran away from their crying not seeing two pair of teary eyes looking at his retreating figure .

Taehyung's mother hugged him to comfort him,, she loved his son too much and can't risk his life so she stayed silent and let the time taken its course..

"Omma."

....

Taehyung suddenly jolted awake from his sleep when the car stopped abruptly in front of the hospital where his mother's body was kept.

He entered the morgue followed by namjoon. After taking details the funeral was arranged for the next day..

In funeral many people came to gave their last words, from the corner of his eyes he saw jungkook along with hobi and one women.