Part 2

After sunset left the Castle, king David look at his wife (queen Raya).

"You shouldn't yell at her like that, well not going to lie you look like you're yelling at our daughter" says king David while looking at queen Raya with full of love in his eyes as it never ends.

"Yeah, I did regret that my love, she's out daughter anyway even though not by blood... But by heart" Replies queen Raya while feeling guilty but has a small smile in her lips when she heard king David says that she looks like a mother.

(When back to sunset time)

Sunset leave the castle to find the little girl, she didn't took her sword with her because she thought she doesn't need it, instead she bring her sparrow that can talk.

"Sunset I think you should bring your sword with you, aren't you're a knight?, a knight supposed to bring their weapon with them" said the sparrow to Sunset with worried tone.

"Relax Coco (it's the sparrow's named by Sunset), it's just a little journey to the village to find the little girl, it's not far away from the kingdom anyway" Sunset replies with casual tone while she starts walking.

"How is it not far when the village is 5 hours away from Diamond kingdom?!" Coco respond with serious tone. "What if something bad happen Sunset?".

"Coco, just relax, I still have knife with me, besides 5 hours is nothing" Sunset said while walking down the stairs of the outside castle.

"5 hours is nothing?!, what do you mean?, 5 hours has 300 hundred minutes and 18,000 seconds in it!, that's not close that's far!... really, really far!" Coco cried out With furious and worried voice.

"I almost forgotten that you're a genius of math, and there's no way back, we're already far from the castle and I'm not going back to take my sword" says Sunset stubbornly crossing her hands while continue walking.

"You literally have the power of sunlight!, you're fat you laze head!, just please go and take your sword, I have a feeling something bad might happen today" says Coco while he stops and stand on her head to rest. "I'm resting here Sunset" Coco lean down on Sunset head not wanting to fly longer.

Sunset roll eyes by Coco's behavior and wanting to rest on her head "Wow... And now you're calling me lazy huh?. Look at yourself first lazy bird, I may be fast but I don't want to go back qnd take my sword. I don't want queen Raya yell at me again. Hold on tight!" Sunset run with her sunlight speed and arrived at the village in no time.

"You're killing me Sunset" says Coco feeling dizzy after Sunset arrived at the village with her speed.

"Don't be dramatic, now we should find the little girl, you go towards north and I go towards the north" says Sunset while looking around the village.

"Yes boss!" Coco replied and get up from Sunset's head and fly away towards north.

Sunset look around the village while walking and ask people about the little girl that's born with power of creation. People in the looking at Sunset with admiration and some of them really happy because of a knight coming to their village. Sunset saw an old weapon shop in the village and decided to enter hooping she'll find information about the little girl.

Sunset open the door of the shop and enter "Hello... Is anyone here in this shop?, no?" Sunset walking around the shop while looking at some old weapons.

"It's the second time someone as powerful like you came here, welcome to Powerful Weapon shop kid" says an old lady that come out from the shadows in the corner of the shop counter.

Sunset turned around with surprised after hearing the voice of an old lady, with curious she walk closer to look at the old lady.

"Are you the owner of this shop ma'am?, thank you for welcoming me" says Sunset with curious voice while looking at the old lady.

The old lady was around her 60's, her hair was all white due to old age but Sunset can feel that the old lady is not weak as she look.

"You must be a knight, right kid?, I can recognize that uniform" says the old lady with a warm smile as she sit on a chair besides the counter of her shop.

"Yeah... I'm a knight, everyone recognize that. I'm Sunset, I'm here to look for some information and I really hope you have the answer of my questions" Sunset smile and stand in front of the old lady who's sitting.

"Sunset?..." The old lady repeat Sunset's name with smooth voice "that's a beautiful name for a lovely independent girl like you kid, I'm Sophia, it's really nice meeting a knight in my shop, what's the information you're looking for dear Sunset?" Sophia replies with a warm smile and gesturing Sunset to sit beside her.

Sunset grateful for her gesture and take a seat beside Sophia.

(Thank you for reading!!)

(Hope you wait for part 3!!!)