Episode 0: Forking Paths

Blood pooled to the ground, cold iron moves at subsonic speed, and explosions echo through the red chamber. An iron warrior with golden
wings contends with a remnant of a former lord.

King Minos bashes his fist into V1's chassis, turning steal and motor. Gold pieces flung to the air, burning slag rushes across the coins surface.

Repelled to the middle of the crimson room, blood spilled to a thirsting machine.

Minos Prime was locked in combat with an absolute monster of a machine.

"Thy end is NOW!" 

left and right, Minos could hit nothing but watch as the machine weaves past each blow. Reeling it's feedbacker directly into Minos's chin, V1 dashes behind Minos and launches the screwdriver directly into the spine. 

Blood enters V1's chest plate and pulls his revolver out. Punching the screw through Minos and shotgun swaps directly in his face. Red, blue, green, and back to red. Blistering heat and slag makes him jump into the air, not seeing the coins thrown ahead of time. Pulling out the Blue Alt, holes blitz into the Prime soul. Minos slams back into the ground, a shockwave fills the room from the blistering force. Rendered meaningless and the machine jumps and fires a magnet into Minos stern. Hundreds of shards swarm Minos in an instant, Saws shred his arms as his recoils. Dashing towards his opponent, V1 kicks a sawblade directly into Minos's shoulder. His arm now rendered useless till it heals.

"CRUSH" 

Minos slams his remaining fist in a downward motion to fend of the machine. V1 jumps over Minos, air stalls while the shockwave passes, and forces the Knuckle blaster into Minos's face hole. Non-corporeal ears rings from the front blast and staggers him, his feeling of sight lost to him.

"Prepare Thyself"

Blindly kicking from where he was hit, infuriation making his blows sloppy, and easy to counter. V1 buries the feedbacker into the prime souls groin, searing pain fills Minos. Pumping the green shotgun 3 times, V1 slams it into Minos's chest and fires. 

The knockback slams Minos through the wall and into another open area of his own corpse. On the ground, staggering and weak. 

The opening crumbles down to ground. Minos holds his chest and pushes himself off the ground. He looks to the crumbled opening, and raises his fist in preparation. The Machine presses on.

Tearing open the entrance, the unflinching machine wades through shadow

Tearing open the entrance, the unflinching machine wades through shadow. The only light flashing from false wings and a searing eye.

Pushing forward as if the fight had just begun, Minos new despite his power he didn't have long. Dreams to be trampled once more, the fire of ambition snuffed out by a being who didn't share his vision. Nothing but death and blood was on the Machine's agenda.

Simulation after simulation ran through it's processor. 

Parry, rail coin, dash left, DEATH, again

Dash right, screwdriver, Parry, DEATH, again 

Screwdriver, shotgun boost, punch the screw, DEATH, again

Over and over again, a simulation ran for a mere nanosecond. Only to act when the outcome is clear.

Minos fired his Serpentine and V1 parried.  Jumping up and slamming back down, Minos Prime forces the machine back. Only for gold to rain from the sky, and blue electric light run through Minos's body. 

"JUDGEMENT"

Pulling his full body weight meant nothing, the machine weaves and slams a magnetic rod into his chest. Followed suit by magnetized slag. Grabbing the spike and ripping it out only incurs more wrath. A fountain of blood is hounded down with close combat. 

An uppercut, Charge shotgun to the gut, and firing another magnet spike into the King's foot.

Minos charges fire into his hand and tried to punch V1. The feedbacker grabs the burning fist and forces it back into his face. 

The force of splits the too.. for only a moment. 

V1 blitzes back to the fallen King's soul. Minos can feel his soul being torn and reaped to the next life. It mattered not to the Mechanical Demon. V1 slams his Knuckle blaster in the King's chest, and lifts him into the air with a fist. 

A mechanical chitter comes V1's head, as if a laughter was being mimicked from within

it didn't last long

The King was gonna die along with his wishes for an afterlife that did not hate, a world god may have loved and not abolished.

Minos whisper's his final words, if he still had a face he would be tearing from his failure. Humanity,  a race he saw and raised as children, was gonna be taken from his grasp once more.

"Forgive me my children, for I have failed to bring you salvation from this cold, dark world..."

Clenching it's fist, the knuckle blaster easily rips open the Phantom's gut. 

The worst of pain flew through every nerve and sense from Minos's body, his very being ripped from this world into to tatters.

 Once more, The King of Lust is silenced once more.

(yeah, I think this is a good introduction)