Horikit And Tsunkouji 1 -Reaction

X's Pov

X: C'mon everyone breaks over stop eating and get to your seats

X clapped to signal them that the video is starting the lights dimmed as the video is starting.

Horikita's Pov

As i am reading my book right now "Crime and punishment" there's a commotion in the bus happening and of course I don't care, but then suddenly i feel someone's gaze.

Sudog: Oh!! It's suzune's Pov. Sudo said as he points to the screen of the Tv

Ryuen: Kuku as usual this dog gets riled up when it's about suzune, Oi! Suzune aren't you embarrassed by that dog's action KUKU

Sudog barke- i mean shouts at ryuen and clench his fist but then horikita stops the dog before he trys anything.

Class D: So it's horikita~sans pov huh?

Ayanokouji group: i wonder whats gonna happen

Manabu: Hm.. so it's suzune's pov i wonder what's gonna happen.

Meanwhile at the back..

Koujis: horikita's/Suzune's/Tsun-tsun~chan's/Horikita-girl's/Horibitch's Pov huh?

Normalkouji: do you guys think this is one of your guys universes?

Masterpiecekouji: No i dont think so i think its too early for our universes to be shown yet

Narcissistkouji: i agree with you masterpiece-boy, it is too early for that kufufu.

Annoyingkouji: Hihi hes right ill be funnier later on hehe~

Lazykouji was half asleep tho..

Violentkouji: Heh?

Hornykouji: suzune, i wonder what this video is about.

Surprisingly Hornykouji is somewhat tamed... Im kinda scared

Oh are you wondering why the koujis are somehow getting along? well... i teleported them in a room to get them to know each other.

What happened was a fight broke out, who engaged the fight? It was none other was violentkouji of course everyone teamed up and tied him in the chair, also taping his mouth because he couldn't shut up..

We-well everyone introduced themselves to one another and they got to know each other, and since they basically have the same name they label each other like their personalities, like Hornykouji being such a pervert and narcissistkouji acting like koenji and so on.

Anyways back at the theater..

I looked around the bus and saw a brown haired boy staring at me He seemed average at first but if I look a little closer hes really handsome and daym a little cute too.

Everyone: huh?!

Most of the class D: Ho-horikita-san..?

Sudog's Face pales

Sudog: s- suzune?

Horikita: huh?! Bu- but I've never had that thought!! Horikita shouted as her face became a blushing mess

Ayanokouji group: its kiyotaka-kun/kiyopon right?

Airis face pales

_____________

Hornykouji: Oi! Did ya hear what suzune thought?😏

Normalkouji: you do know that all of us are the same person right?

Hornykouji shrugs then stands up to shout..

Hornykouji: i think you're cute too suzu-

Before he could shout masterpiece and normalkouji stops him and tied him to the chair like what happened to violentkouji.