The Lost Queen 👑(Chapter 9)

After call to  Eunwoo, Jin walked towards the elevator and eagerly presses the elevator button. As soon as the lift opens and goes inside, Eunwoo also runs from the other side and Eunwoo also enters the other lift, 

Aera keeps watching all this from a distance, and took a long sigh and said to herself in a hushed voice

Aera: - Everyone is so busy here, will I be able to become like them or  I will have to leave after  7 days? Let's see what happens next?

I didn't make you wait too long, did I? While Standing in front of Aera, Jin asked smilingly?Jin said as he sat down on the chair next to Aera, placing some papers on the table. 

Jin: - Now let's fill this form, after that your training will officially start, and you only have seven days."Hearing that, Aera become sad again."

Aera:- Yes of course, just seven days. Looking at Jin Aera's expression, he said

Jin :-Hey ! You can do this and I will prepare you ,There is no chance for you to fail. Now let's fill these form so that I can submit it.

While Jin was talking, Aera observed Jin and she asked,  while interrupting Jin's conversation"

Aera:- Why are you helping me Mr . Jin?  I am also new comer  here  like others , so why are you not helping them, the way you are helping me ?

Jin stoped moving for a second and sits back in his chair and said

Jin: - If I tell you, will you believe it? will you Ms. yun ? 

Aera:- If it is believable then why not? If not then you will have to answer my questions. Would you like to  make a deal with me?

Jin:- Okay! Lets make a deal? You will learn everything from me in seven days without any questions, and on the eighth day I will answer your questions. so "Tell me, is it acceptable?"

Aera:- Aera agreed by nodding her head,Meanwhile handing over all the papers, Aera said

Aera: Here! I have filled everything and I hope that you will not go back from your words. Jin said with a big smile as he held up the papers.

Jin: - Jin Yeong has given you a words, I will not disavow, "I hope so you don't get shocked at that time "  For now  wait for half an hour, so that everything gets process, Jin immediately gets up and hits  on Aera's head affectionately with the papers." wait here "  i'll be right back with boss 's schedule.

Of all the papers he hands over to the receptionist, while holding the papers his attention goes to one paper, Aera's family details. Jin saw that She had written the name and address of her parents.Jin clicked  the picture in his phone and sends it to someone and said

Jin: - On the phone, I have sent you the all details ,I want know everything about these  two people.

After this, Jin gets busy in other work, and while giving some training to Aera, Jin did not realize when it was evening. when all the staff start leaving the office building with their belongings. Jin also asked to Aera to leave. 

 Jin: -  Ms. Yun,  its enough for today, let's start again tomorrow,  you will work directly, from tomorrow  or i say you will be training along with work. 

Saying 'bye' to Jin, Aera picked up her bag and was about to leave the office, but turned and asked Jin.

Jin: Mr. Jin! Do you think Mr. Kim will like my work or will I have to leave?"Looking at Jin Aera very carefully he said"

Jin: - while Patting his chest twice with his fingers he said "I am here Aera" you will prove to be the best secretary of Kim Industry, I promise you.

"I am here, Aera." Aera felt as if Jin  said these words  before to her  .